Welcome home, kids

The girl sighed and then went upstairs to get the kids. When she came back Shinsou looked at couple with a small smile. Iida bowed and thanked them for adopting him. Momo had a bright smile when we came back. Izuku jumped up and down when he saw his new parents. And uhh Shoto just put his head down tired. "Hey it's going to be okay!" Momo said as she put her arm over Shoto's shoulder "I guess so" Shoto said before putting his head up*

"Hey kids! I'm Hizashi! Your new dad and your other new dad Aizawa! It's okay if you call us by our names and dad!" Hizashi said as he shook hands with all kids. Before shaking hands with Shoto, Momo said, "he's shy and is very tired sorry!" Momo said with a smile. "It's okay! Hey Shoto!" Hizashi said in a quiet voice "h-h-hello" Shoto said quietly.

The kids packed their stuff and put their stuff in the back of the couple's car. After all the kids were inside the car, Aizawa gave Hizashi a supporting smile then kissed him. They drove home. The couple told the kids where their rooms were and helped them unpack.

*After packing* (I'm lazy XD)

"Kids!" Hizashi says as he holds Aizawa holds his hand. "Let's go out together. As a real family!!" Hizashi exclaims "I suggested you all should change your clothes." The kids leave. "This is going to be exciting Shota!!!!!" Hizashi says clapping his hands. "Calm down dude" Aizawa says. The kids walk out of the house and get inside the car. They start to walk.

As they walk, Shoto sees his abuser he called his "father". Shoto starts having flashbacks and Aizawa starts to notice Shoto has tears in his eyes

"Shoto? Are you okay??"Aizawa says as he pats Shoto's shoulder. Shoto runs away as quick as he can into a park and into the trees. "SHOTO!" Aizawa yells out trying to find him. "Mic, watch them!" Aizawa says.

With Shoto:
Your worthless
Your dad will kill you
Just kill your self
It'll all be better if you
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
"Y-y-you're r-right..." Shoto mumbles. He grabs his blade he put in his hoodie and pulls his sleeve. Looking at all his cuts and scars Shoto is about to cut himself until..."Shoto!" It was Aizawa. Shoto quickly put his blade away and get scared a bit when Aizawa finds him and hugs him. "Don't scare me like that again!" He says "s-s-sorry" Shoto mumbles "hey what's wrong? Why did you run?" Aizawa questions him.

Shoto to get scared about telling him. Worried that things will get worse. "Hey" Aizawa says making Shoto jump a little. "Tell me what's wrong" Aizawa says he rubs Shoto's back. Shoto puts his head down and starts crying