BONUS CHAPTER.

Hello Assalamu Alaikum.

Surprise Surprise. If you haven't read Irrevocable then I advise that you should especially if you love Kamal and Amirah's story or Fatimah and Bashir's Story.

You can find the complete book on dreame by searching up my username "Nana Ameenah Uthman" or "Irrevocably In love" to have an idea of how Tahir and Khadijah lived and loved.

Thank you.

***

Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, California.

The sun shone brightly in the skies, sounds of overjoyed children filled the air as parents walked about with their kids.

"Mamii I saw Moana!" Khadijah's 2 year old daughter- Anisa shrilled, her voice overshadowing that of other children. "And she smile, and wave and twirled, I did the same too but I'm rusturated that I not bring my Moana dress" Her enthusiasm was so vivid that her words plastered a grin to her mother's face.

"Yes Anisa, you saw Moana. Aaaaand it's frustrated not rustrated, you don't need to bother yourself with such complex words. Rather, use simple words like sad."

"Yes. Simple words for the babies. We use the compex words." Her twin brother, Ammar countered, smirking.

"Mami can I have a cotton candy? It comes attached to a balloon with Merida's face." Amrah's eyes widened as she spoke. Her favorite disney character is Merida from the movie Brave.

"Me too!" Both the twins squealed agreeably.

Their parents had no choice but to swerve to the direction their daughter was pointing at and gave her the reins to lead.

With pure ecstasy written on their faces Amrah held her Pink large share to her face, her lips lost in the sweetness of it. Anisa had her hand sticky at the mess she was making with her purple floss while Ammar was licking his Green one, his expression claiming he wasn't enjoying it while the amount he's taken had a different thing to say.

The day came to an end and everyone was happy. That was the aim.

The girls had watched a re-run of Barbie within which Anisa threw a tantrum that she wanted wings, so that she could be like Barbie. This happened when watching Fairytopia. Next, when they were watching Barbie and the magic Pegasus she cried over having Ponies that had wings. Someone seemed to be completely obsessed with flying.

Great. Just Great, Khadijah thought.

Amra though, concentrated hard as they watched Brave, her favourite cartoon.

Khadijah thanked God that no one begged for a bear or anything of the sort.

They left the men do whatever men did in Disneyland.

They took a cab back to the hotel they checked in and everyone went about his business.

Tahir's P O V.

A little after dinner; my wife, children and I reclined in the living room of our suite.

"So Daddy, I was thinking," Amra started, her brows creasing. An indication that she was thinking hard.