(7) - Stylist

❃.✮:▹○◃:✮.❃

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Nice to meet you Tesla. My name's Twinkle."

The woman had dark blue hair in which little hair pins, formed like stars were situated. Her eyes were an unnatural shade of neon blue and her skin was as pale as snow. She was currently working on my nails. I didn't even want to think of the process I had to endure beforehand. It was horrible. No wonder that there were screams coming out of different doors in the hallway.

"And I'm Coco. You have very beautiful hair, you know?"

Another woman, who was working on my hair, introduced herself to me.

"Thanks."

She had very dark skin, chocolate brown eyes and her hair was apple green. The only one coming close to looking plain, was the younger woman, who was currently working on my makeup.

"I'm Penelope, it's a pleasure to meet you."

I smiled at her. She had white, long hair and beatiful dark blue eyes. Her skin was slightly tanned.

"The pleasure is mine."

Her grin enveloped her whole appearance in a heartwarming glow, while stepping back a bit. Inspecting her work with sharp eyes she nodded proudly.

"I think you are good to go and meet Leto, your stylist."

Penelope lead me to another door, opening it for me. She motioned me to sit down on a wine red couch in the corner of the room. She informed me that my stylist would soon arrive, before leaving me alone.
It didn't take long for the door to open once again. In stepped a tall man in his 20s. He had strawberry blonde, slightly longer, curly hair, paired with eyes in the shade of copper. He walked up to me, extending a pale hand. His snow white teeth sparkled in the light as he smiled at me.

"I'm glad to finally meet you, love. My name is Leto and I'm your stylist. I hope you will like my exquisite creations."

Shaking his hand I stood up, only to realise how huge this man actually was. He literally towered over me.

"I'm Tesla. The pleasure is mine."

He ushered me over to a big mirror, reflecting my whole body. He slowly came up behind me, showing me a black blindfold in the mirror.

"Let's get started. I hope you are okay with keeping your outfit a secret a little bit longer."

I simply nodded. Leto carefully put the blindfold on me, before disappearing somewhere in the room. I heard muffled rustling as he once again walked up to me. His warm hands started undoing my robe, which I had thrown over myself, after the painful process I had endured. He told me whenever I needed to help him a little, but it didn't take long for me to be finished.

"I hope you won't feel too uncomfortable, hence it is a little bit revealing. Though I'm sure that you will love it."

I had to blink my eyes a few times, before being able to focuse on the girl standing before me. I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror. To be honest my whole appearance looked breathtaking.
My outfit consisted of two pieces.
My upper body was enveloped in a thight, long sleeved, black, see trough shirt, showing a black bra with lace underneath.
The bottom piece was made of a simple black, glittering, wavy, short skirt. The material felt weird on my skin, but I didn't question it. Even though the skirt seemed too short for my liking, it still perfectly portrayed my image. As shoes I was wearing black, closed heels with a strap around my ankle. The sole of the shoes was a glittery silver, shimmering in the light.

My light, blonde hair had been curled in neat waves, reaching down to my lower back. My makeup was a variation of many different shades of blue, making my forest green eyes stand out. The necklace I had taken with me from my district was still safely secured around my neck. The diamond in the middle of the rose was reflecting the lights coming from all angles.

"To be completely honest, it might look a little bit plain, but you didn't even see the centerpiece of your outfit yet."

He smirked devilishly while guiding my right hand to the top of my skirt. I felt a little button inside the skirt, invisible to the human eye.

"Your District partner has a  similair outfit to yours. Both of you have a small button inside your clothes. Press it at the same time and I promise that the crowd will go wild."

He grinned devilishly in return of my questioning gaze, making me even more curious with it.

❃.✮:▹○◃:✮.❃