Disclaimer

❃.✮:▹○◃:✮.❃

This is a work of fiction!
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. This story is based on a wonderful book named "The Hunger Games" written by Suzanne Collins. Anything you recognize about it strictly belongs to Suzanne Collins.

None of the pictures used in this book are mine. They all belong to their rightful owners. I only edited them.

I don't speak English as my mother language. I only learn it in school as a second language, so please take this into consideration when reading this book. I really tried my best, but feel free to point out any mistakes you spot. I would also appreciate tips, if you see something that you think could have been written better and/or differently.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
To be honest I was kinda anxious to publish this book, because it is based off "The Hunger Games". I did my research and found no clear statement, if it is legal to post a fanfiction about this specific book. Therefore I'm scared to offend the original author, Suzanne Collins, in any way.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Started
28. February 2020

Finished

First published
30. June 2020

Fully published

❃.✮:▹○◃:✮.❃