Chp. 10- Whats happening to you..?

Deku's POV
I laughed as I pulled him along into one of the soba booths. His eyes seemed to sparkle more than before. They were pretty...two different colors. We looked at all the different kinds. He smiled and laughed as the women behind the booth told him her son loved cold soba to.

He seemed so happy. He turned to look at a costume booth. "Midoryia look! A costume booth! Let's go there!" He yelled, pulling me towards the booth. I smiled as we talked to the man at the counter. We looked at the different costumes. It was wonderful to be with Todoroki! He was kind when you get to know him.

I smiled at him as he pointed at the Deku costume in front of us. "Hey! Deku! There is a couples picture booth over there! Let's go!" Shit. Uraraka pulled my arm as she made her way basically dragging me to the booth. I looked over at Todoroki who was no longer smiling. I mouthed sorry as I laughed with Uraraka.

He looked away and started walking down the street. I didn't like this..I didn't wanna be with Uraraka. I wanna be with Todoroki. But..my stupid actions got the best of me. Uraraka looked at me and kissed me cheek as we took the picture. I put on a nervous smile as usual and she laughed.

"Alright! Cya later Deku!" She smiled and walked away with her friends. As soon as I saw her leave. I ran trying to find Todoroki. I looked everywhere...until I turned a corner to see him sitting at a table with a small flower in his hand. He looked at it and twisted it around looking at the kids who were with there parents. Dads. To be specific.

I sat in front of him. He looks at me and looks back down. "So...how was the picture..? I bet you guys were cute.." he said, petting the flower. "...Well...yes but...I'd rather be in it with you.." I looked at him. He quickly looked back at me. "Don't mess with me Midoryia..she's happy...and you should be too..." he spoke, coldly. "Hey...come on...you know I like you and not her right..?" I said, putting my hand on his.

"Congratulations Midoryia..." He said..

"What are you talking about..?" I said.

"You've finally lost yourself...Who are you!? You would never do something to hurt Uraraka! You know how important she is to me. You. You know you are important to me. If you were to really love me..you would have told her no." He said. He spoke quick. He got up and started leaving.

"Todoroki-kun..wait! Come back! You don't understand.." I said as I got up and followed him.
He kept walking. For some reason I started feeling angry. I walked faster and grabbed his wrist.
He swung around and ripped his wrist away from me. Tears falling down his face.

"Keep your hands off me!" He yelled. I didn't hold back I grabbed him and pulled him to a dark alley way where nobody could see us. He yelled and hit my arm, trying to pull away. It seemed I was much stronger then him I wonder why..?

I pinned him against the wall. "Someone like you shouldn't be pushed down so easily..I'm worried Todoroki." I said. He looked at me. Confused and scared. "What is wrong with you Midoryia! What are you doing!? Let go of me!" He yelled, but I quickly covered his mouth. "You are awfully loud..maybe I should make you shut up.." I smiled, as I placed my lips on his.

Todoroki's POV

I felt a pair of soft lips smash on to mine. I shut my eyes immediately. He was right. I was becoming weak. I haven't eaten in a while. I also haven't been working out due to being so tired.

I felt something slither into my mouth. His tongue. "M-mgh!!" A noise slipped from my mouth. He pulled away slowly. And smirked. "I love your voice Todoroki ...maybe I should make it louder.." My heard started beating faster and faster.

He lifted his fingers and traced my lips. Until I felt them sink into my mouth. My eyes widened. I felt my face heat up, and so did the rest of my body. He snuck his fingers deeper into my mouth. "Come on Todoroki..suck them for me.." He spoke quietly. I enclosed my mouth around his fingers and started sucking. What is happening..?

He smirked and I opened one of my eyes to look at the smaller green haired boy. He smirked at me and pushed his fingers deeper into my mouth. I gagged and made little noises. He smiled his little innocent smile and slipped his fingers out of my mouth. A string of saliva attached to his finger and my tongue.

"A-Ah...m-midoryia.." I panted, trying to catch my breath. He looked at me and smiled. For some reason I enjoyed it. But then the thought of Uraraka came. My friend. My close sis. I felt anger and jealousy rise up inside. I pushed midoryia away.

He grunted. "Todoroki-kun...?" He asked. "What's happening to you Midoryia! You would never do something like this to Uraraka! What's wrong with you!? You can't like me this much can you..!?" I yelled at him. I didn't understand why. But I just let it out. He stared at me...shocked...

I look down at him coldly.
His look turned into sadness. I couldn't help but walk over. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry Midoriya..."