Ch. 7 (the real one)

Todoroki POV

What was happening! This isn't how I planned today to go!
I looked down at Midoryia's green hair as he kissed my neck.
It felt...really good but, I couldn't risk getting caught!

"Midoryia we...w-we have to stop! Someone might see us, plus! T-this isn't like you!" I said quietly.
"I could say the same to you...I've never heard you whimper before..." he said as he looked me in the eye.

He finally let go and started running away. "Bye Todoroki-kun!" He smiled waving at me.

I stood there in shock.
My face beginning to fluster.
I ran back out to the field and started training again.
Jesus...

Third POV
As they finished their practice. They started to change.
"Wow! That was a great practice huh guys!?" Kirishima yelled.
Everyone yelled but Bakugo just tched as he normally would.

"Alright guys! To the class and you off to your dorms.." Sensei said as he walked away with coffee in hand.

"So early..?" Todoroki questioned. Everyone yelled with happiness as they rushed to finish and ran out to see who could beat each other to the dorms.

"Hahahaha! Come on Todoroki-kun! We don't wanna be last!" The green haired boy yelled.
Todoroki started running, soon along side the green haired boy.

Todoroki was soon feeling happy, but that feeling left as Uraraka showed up.

"A-Ah! Uraraka! W-what are you doing here!?" Midoriya yelled.

"A-Ah! W-well...well I wanted to tell you something...!" She replied. Blushing.
Todoroki stared at the two.
"I'll leave you to it....!" He said as he looked at Uraraka.

She smiled at him. As Uraraka always loved Todoroki as a close friend, she trusted him.

"Thank you Todoroki!" She smiled kindly at him.
"No problem..." he replied as he walked off.

He turned to see the green haired boy looked at him with sadness, he then looked back at the hallway in front of him.

Midoryia POV
I looked at Todoroki walk away. To be honest....I like Uraraka but not like that. She was a good friend to keep but not to love. "S-so what did you n-need Uraraka?" I said nervously.
"I-I ummmm.....I really like you deku! I was wondering if you like back?" She said blushing.

I was frozen. I looked down at her, she was on the verge of tears.

I have a question.

Have you ever felt pressured to do something so you wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings?

...

Well, I did exactly that...

"I...I like you to Uraraka..!" I said smiled.

Why did I say that?!

"Wah! Really!? That's great! I'm so happy!" She yelled, jumping up and down.

Oh god...why...did I do this...!? I like Todoroki-kun...!

"So we are dating now!?" She yelled. I nodded.

She hugged me and I hugged back, out of hurt.

I'm sorry Uraraka...I'm sorry Todoroki-kun...

She looked up at me....

And kissed me....