Chapter 1: The beginng

Todo POV
I'd wake up to the smell of  the fresh wood my house was made out of. Didn't mean much to me. Nothing did anymore. Nothings funny, nothings happy, nothing is colorful. I didn't care. About this. About

anything. I got out of bed and started to get ready for a shower.
...
When I got in the shower the hot water splashed onto me. I looked at my hands and closed my eyes as I looked up. 'I...don't care...' I whispered as I finished my shower. I soon got out and started to dry off. 'Todo! Someone's waiting for you at the door!' My sister yelled. 'Alright..' I responded and got dressed into some jeans and and a turtle neck. I walked down the stairs and my eyes drew to a bright green that shined in the living room. '...?' I walked in. 'Oh! Todoroki! Your friend was waiting for you!' Fuyumi smiled as she said that. The 'friend' that was here turned and looked at me with a smile. 'Hello Todoroki-Kun!' He responded. 'Midoryia...' I mumbled as I looked at him. I shook my head as I walked to the door. 'Wait for me!' He yelled as I walked off the porch. He soon caught up and kept quiet. 'How was your sleep Todo?' He asked. 'Please call me Todo, and I guess pretty well. Yours?' I responded. 'Mmmm~...wonderful..'  He said in a weird voice. 'Ok then...' I said.
Deku POV
'Ok then...' He said. Looking away. I could never understand Todoroki. He was the one to never smile. Never goes to the parties Momo invites us to. He is a weird kid. But.. he is cute. I mean he looks like the type to be top but I'd do him anytime. Anyway, besides that...he looks tired all the time...doesn't eat much and doesn't talk much. He spends his time looking out the window in class. ' So got any plans during training?' I asked. 'No just woke on my ice a bit more..' He responded quietly. 'Todoroki....why are still so concerned about using your power, may I say not your fathers..?' I said looking at him. Todoroki rolled his eyes. 'Why do you care...?' He asked. 'I mean... I told you during the festival..it's your quirk not his..' I responded. He looked ahead, face emotionless. 'I see...then...I'll train with both today...sorry..' He looked at me. His skin was pale. Bags under his eyes. He mark under his eyes making it stand out more. 'Don't you dare be sorry...' I said to him. He looked away from me.
...
We arrived at UA and walked in. 'Good morning class. Dress up in your suits and get to the field for training...I'm going to stay here and sleep.' Everyone shrugged as they were used to Aziawa doing this.
On the field everyone was training...  'Ahhhh!' Bakugo screamed as he blew up one of the droids. Kirishima was off to the side not training. He looked kinda like Todoroki but I left him alone (gonna be a different story) Todoroki shot a fire blast at a rock. He then tried the same thing with ice. Then he tried all together. And then...he went flying.

Todoroki POV
I was training as I was getting my energy up. I tested my fire on a big rock and it exploded. I then did the same with ice. It went well. Then I got the idea to do both at the same time, Midoriya said I had to train and everyone has new names for their moves so why not me? I'll call mine 'Icy-hot' After Bakugo. I started to build my power up. I shot it and then everything went in slow mo. I felt like I was flying. I saw the fire and ice and dust everywhere. I felt a pain my chest after I felt myself the ground. I laid there. I didn't know what was happening...everything was blurry. I felt something thick running down my head. I didn't know what was going on. I was in pain and I heard yelling. 'SOmeONE GEt AziawA!!' A voice yelled but it faded and got louder. Everything was getting dark.. I couldn't breath. I was getting scared. 'S-someone....' I mumbled. 'Todoroki!? Todoroki where are you!?' Someone yelled. 'I-I'm over h-here...' I tried to yell.  'Where are you!' The voice called again. I heard more call for me. I was shaking. I was scared for the first time. I couldn't move. It all then went silent.

Aziawa POV
I was almost asleep when one of the students came bursting in. It was Kirishima, along with Mina. 'Sir!!' Kirishima yelled. 'What....? I'm trying to sleep here...' I said as they came in more..they looked worried. 'IT'S TODOROKI! HE BLEW UP WHILE USING BOTH OF HIS POWER AT THE SAME TIME!' Mina yelled. I immediately got up. 'What..? Let's go!' I said -'Shoto....what did you do...?'- I thought as we rushed to the field. Everyone was around shoto. He was crying for the first time I've seen..-'What did you do...?!'-

-To be continued-