Chapter 6

No ones POV
Todoroki laid there with the green haired boy. Thinking about what would happen if he told him about Uruaraka, and how she liked him. Of course he felt calm in this moment, but he couldn't sleep. Although Midoryia was awake to, he could feel Todoroki not sleeping.
"What's wrong Todoroki-Kun...?" The broccoli boy asked.
"Ah! I thought you were asleep Midoryia!"
The half and half answered.
"I can feel you, I don't know how, but I knew you weren't asleep. I don't think you ever go to sleep." He said.
"Oh...." The other male stated. He sighed. "What's on your mind...?" The green boy stated.

"...."
"Nothing...it's nothing...I'll try going to sleep." Todoroki stated. He didn't want to tell the other and make it awkward.
"Alright." The other stayed and gripped Todoroki close.
The peppermint blushed, not understanding why he felt so... girly...so weak. Shouldn't he be the one to wrap his arm around the shorter, green haired male?
The boy shrugged it off and closed his eyes.
-I'll tell him later on..- Todoroki thought as he breathed out...starting to fall asleep...

-The next day- (Because I'm lazy! Sorry..!)

Todoroki POV
...
I felt like I was being shaken..
"Tod...roki...wa...up..."
I heard a squeaky voice say..
I groaned as I twisted..I breathed in and my throat burned..! It felt so painful I shot up... coughing.
"Agh! Cough cough! I'm up, I'm up..!" I yelled covering my mouth. I looked over at who was shaking me from my sleep.
It was Midoryia..
He looked scared and frightened...
"What's wrong..?" I asked.
"We are gonna be late..!" He said looking at me.
"..." I looked at his All might clock.
I saw the time: 10:30...
My eyes grew wide.
"Shit, motherfucking...!" I yelled as I shot up still in my boxers as I ran to my dorm room.
I was never this late! How come..?!
I then realized..I felt..a bit more relaxed then I was before I slept in Midoryia's room. I guess I finally got sleep..
I smiled as I rushed to put my clothes in.
I brushed my teeth and my hair was falling into place as I buttoned my shirt, the door knocked.
I walked over although the person knocked again.
"Alright, alright! Slow down." I yelled as I opened the door to see Kirishima.
"Oh...hey there.." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I jumped and hugged me which caught me off guard.
"A-Ah!" I yelped as he laughed.
"Thanks bro! You really helped me out with Bakugo..! We talked it out...and it turned out he has feelings for me to! We sat there looking at each other for what seemed like hours, and then he kissed me! He kissed me Todoroki!" He yelled at me. He was smiling like crazy.
I looked at him and patted his shoulder..
"No problem... you deserved it Kirishima.." I said as I smiled.
"Oi! Shitty hair! Let's go! We are gonna be fucking late!" I heard the blonde grenade yell from down the hallway..
Kirishima smiled showing off his sharp, glowing white teeth and started running for Bakugo.
"Thanks again bro!" He yelled.
I nodded and went back into to finish.

Midoriya's POV
I sat down in my seat. And Todoroki came in.
"Just in time.." Aziwa said. He bowed, saying sorry and went to go sit down. "We will be doing our training again today..so go get your suits and me me out in the field...don't leave me waiting..." Sensei said. We all nodded and got up to go get our suits.
We went to the changing and started grabbing our suits. I looked over at Todoroki,
...
"Can I help you Midoriya...?" He said..
I was looking at his chest! I blushed and yelled.
"Ahhh! Sorry Todoroki-Kun! I didn't mean to look your way!" I scratched the back of my head.
He smiled and nodded. "Your fine.."
"Oi shut up you two fucking idiots! Deku!! I fucking hate you!" We heard the Kachaan yell.
We rolled our eyes. We then heard a smack.
"Bakugo! What did we say about this!" Kirishima yelled.
"Oi! You think you can hit me shitty hair! Huh? Fuck you!" He yelled.
"Oh you most certainly will fuck me! Now shut up! I'll hit you if I want!" He yelled.
Me and Midoryia looked at each other. We held in our laughs. Kachaan was quiet and then groaned as Kirishima kissed him on the forehead.

After changing (presented to you by my tired brain -w-')

No one's POV
They all stood and the Field. "...Just do what ya want..go out blow stuff up and work out..I wanna sleep." Sensei said as he started walking off.
They all started looking at each other.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bakugo yelled as he started dashing for the rocks, blowing them up. The red head ran after him, laughing and go for a robot.
Everyone else started going after different training spots including Midoryia. Everyone except.
Todoroki.
Midoryia caught glimpse of the peppermint standing there. Todoroki met eyes with him also.
Midoryia smiled, giving Todoroki a sign to go all off as he looked of at the blonde grenade yelling and laughing like a maniac.
Todoroki nodded and started running to a robot.
He used his ice to freeze the robot, but it happened to break free. Todoroki used his fire to explode the robot, but through the dust it ran and went straight for the boy. Todoroki breathed in.
And all of a sudden he was pulled back into a shadowed area.
"What the fu-...!" He stated but as he saw who it was, he relaxed.
It was Midoriya.
"Hey..hey Todoroki-Kun..." he said.
Todoroki didn't understand what was happening.
"Hey Midoriya..? What happened..?" The other stated.
Midoriya couldn't help himself as he looked down at the others lips.
He then looked at his eyes.
"Midoriya...?" Todoroki stated.
Midoriya places his lips on the others making him jump.
Todoroki didn't know how to respond. He started to sink into the kiss. Although this was his first one.
Midoriya also didn't know how to kiss, but he tried. The taller half and half male let the other kiss him.
-It...feels good...- He thought as he pulled away.
He looked down at the smaller green haired boy. He was also looking up at the taller other.
"That..felt nice..." They both said at the same time. They both laughed.
"I want..more.." Midoryia said as he smirked.
Todoroki smiled.
But really he was nervous. What if someone caught them? What would happen..?
Midoriya noticed his concern and giggled.
He would start kissing Todoroki's neck.
"A-Ah..~.." Is the sound that escaped Todoroki's lips.
He covered his mouth.
Midoryia looked at him.
-This is gonna be fun..- He thought.

((Sorry if it's a little wired! I don't really know what I'm doing! But hope you enjoyed Love y'all!!