Chapter 5

Third POV
Todoroki..? Todoroki..? A voice called. It was giggling as the half and half woke up on the cold wet ground. He was confused where was he..? He felt smaller. He got up and dusted himself off. Todoroki..? What's wrong dear..? Todoroki looked around. Who was it that was calling him. -Who..? Who is that..? Why are they calling me..? What's going on..?- He looked around when all of a sudden. Stars sparkles around him. He was shocked. Frightened but fascinated. -Wow..!- He thought. All of a sudden he looked down to see his reflection...a smaller him. He felt something tighten around his neck. He coughed. He looked down again. A white rope. Hanging there around his neck. He looked up to see where it was coming from. He was a never ending string. -..? Why..?-
Todoroki...? Todoroki..? Why so down darling..? Having second thoughts..?
Todoroki was now very confused. He started running the string following him. He was running out of air. He all of a sudden felt as if. He was falling.
-A-Ah..?!- He thought. Bubbles appears from his mouth as he out of instinct held his breath. He felt water sink around him. He was scared confused.. not knowing which way was up.

 not knowing which way was up

(Something like this. Very scary 0-0)
Todoroki swarmed his arms around. He couldn't help it. He opened his mouth hoping to breath air. But water filled his throat. Flowing through his nose, his ears. His head. He screamed in pain as it went down to filling his lungs. He looked to what he felt was up.
Seeing a hand reaching for him. He reached out. Tears bubbling up with the air bubbles flowing from his throat.

"A-ahhh!" Todoroki screamed. He gasped as he sat up from his bed. He looked around his eyes adjusting to the darkness. He grabbed his shirt. Clenching it in fear. He felt something build up in his throat. He ran to the bathroom and threw up. "G-gah!!" He cried as the pain shot through his body. He sat on the floor, hugging his stomach.
He soon got up and walked out his dorm. He h Th ought of who he should go to. Midoriya. Is what he thought. He didn't know who else to go to. He was scared though, and very tired

He arrived at the dorm. The sign Midoriya was held with an all might face. He knocked. Todoroki stood there as he heard the door unlock. They smaller male looked up at him. Todoroki was kinda taller then Midoriya but the green haired boy sure had grown over the last couple months. "Oh Todoroki-kun! What brings you here..?" The broccoli head asked. "C-can I...stay with you...please..?" The peppermint asked. The smaller boy grew flushed and nodded as he opened his door.
The taller boy looked around, viewing the all night figures, posters and other merchandise. He giggled as the felling of childish Midoriya made him safer. "Hey... so why did you want to come in..?" Midoriya asked, closing the door. "Just had a little nightmare is all." The boy stated as he didn't look at the other. Midoriya nodded as he stared at the boy. Wondering if he was ok.
"Hey...Todoroki-Kun..?" Midoriya said. Todoroki looked at him. "Are...you ok..?" He asked. The boy nodded. This answer simply did not satisfy the green boy. He watched as the taller male sat down on the bed. The male went and sat down next down next to him.
"Please tell me the truth...I'm begging you.." Midoriya said as he looked at the ground. Todoroki stared at the picture of him and everyone else.
He smiled.

((Another picture! This follows along with what Todoroki is about to say! Hope ya like it! It is mine sadly! ;w;"You really are someone who worries a lot midoryia! I like that about you

"You really are someone who worries a lot midoryia! I like that about you..." He said as Midoryia looked at him.

Midoriya's POV
I stared at the smile plastered on his face. Why..? Why was he lying..? Was I not being tough enough.
I pinned him onto the bed. Holding his hands beside his face. He looked at him stunned. To stunned to fight back. "Tell me. Please..? I can't sit here and watch you lie and smile when I know you never smile!" I yelled. He stared at me. I was tearing up. Why wasn't he speaking!? Why!? "Tell me!'" I yelled once more. He looked away. I shut my eyes. Tears were going to fall. "I'm tired... very tired.." He said softly. I opened my eyes. "H-huh..?" I said. "I said I'm tired... tired of helping people when there is nobody to help me...tired of his night mares of me hanging...drowning in water.. I'm tired of living Midoriya...and I can't blame anyone but me..." He said..his face blank...it shocked me. I...never knew he felt this way..why didn't he tell me before. He stared at me...he was going to say something else...and I was afraid of what he might say. "And worst of all...I have feelings for the person I know will only see me as a friend..." He stated. I felt my eyes widen. He likes someone. It hit me. He wouldn't like me. I felt something hit my face.
A petal..? It was green.. it flew away as I looked back him. Blood ran from his mouth as petals ran with it. He looked at me. In pain. "I...like you Midoriya...sorry it had to be this way.." He said as he wiped the blood and petals away after slowly breaking his wrist away from my grip. I flushed. He...likes me!! I looked at his glossy eyes. "Why are you sorry..? I like you to...Todoroki-Kun..." I said putting my lips on his. He jumped a bit. He was trembling..I parted away and looked at him.

Todoroki-Kun....was...crying. I had never seen him cry before! He looked away embarrassed. I softly made him look at me. "I've never seen you cry before Todoroki.."

"I'm...crying..?" He asked.
"E-eh..? Y-yes...you are...?" I said laughing a bit.
"Oh...I haven't cried in a while..."
My heart sank.
I kissed him again.
I rolled next to him..
"Try and sleep ok...?" I asked.
I heard him hum. I took that as an ok and closed my eyes wrapping my arm around him..keeping him close.

Todoroki POV
I felt warm inside. It felt nice. But...what would I tell him...if...Uraka likes him to...

(Oki! I finished another chapter! Phew! I hope you guys enjoyed! Credits to the artist cause none of the pictures are mine!! -w-'! Welp if you have any suggestions! As to what I should do in the next chapter, tell meh! Please I need ideas! Welp! Bye! Love ya guys!!