Ch 1

1am is technically monday soooo here yall go

"Hey hun?" USA muttered to Russia.

They were driving home, it was pouring down rain and thunder. It was late too. America laid his head on the passenger door. He thought of the last time he laid on Russia. How long ago that was. He didn't like it.

"Что?" Russia responded, he didn't take his eyes off the road. The only time he did was to grab his bottle of vodka, which he hid in a plastic bottle.

"The door is hard, I wanna lay on you." America didn't bother to attempt eye contact, he knew Russia wasn't looking.

It was a long moment of silence.

At first USA didn't care, he wouldnt allow it. If the russian was too cold hearted to even answer him. Why shouldn't he?

The silence continued. A small feeling of fear crept over America. Had he not heard him? Or... was the bastard ignoring him?

His mind began to wander.

'Russia hates me, fuck it I can tell- What did I even do? All I asked was to do something all couples do! It's not that hard nor complex a question! If he ca-'

America's thoughts were cut off.

"I'm driving."

"..."

"Seriously!?" USA blurted out, hitting his hand on the door in anger.

"Do you not even care!?"

"I'm driving, I don't need your fat ass laying all over me. Do you want us to wreck?" His voice was monotone, though he did turn to face the American for a few seconds, before of course turning back to road.

America started to tear up, "YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY WEIGHT!" He only let himself get emotional around Russia, at least that what he told himself.

"Прекрати есть..." He mumbled quietly in his native language.

"WHAT WAS THAT!? SAY IT IN FUCKING ENGLISH!"

"I say STOP EATING THEN! Fucking hell!" He yells, griping the steering wheel hard, his knuckles turning white.

America didn't even need the translation. He had been with Russia long enough to understand most things he said. America started sobbing, hiding his face in his army jacket, after a minute he turned and hit Russia on the arm.

"I fucking hate you!" He screamed. Another moment of silence went by, and suddenly America regretted it.

Russia growled, pissed. It wasn't like America hit him hard, but Russia didn't have the clearest mind at the moment. So the little action filled him will anger.

He turned and grabbed USA by the wrist, not bothered to be gentle. In fact it was the opposite. Unfortunately for both of them, Russia, when turning to face America. Knocked the steering wheel with his elbow, making the car start to drive off the road.

Neither noticed either.

"S-stop Russia! You're hurting me!" America cried, trying to push him away. His hand smushed against Russia's face.

They fought with each other but not for long. The cause was in place, so in 'turn' the affect of the car driving off the road and hitting a tree was to happen.

Of course the way the car turned had a lovely hill to roll down. They felt the car flip over, Russia fell on America, crushing him with his weight. America gagged as Russia's arm was pushing against USA's neck. It went by quickly though as the car crashed into a tree.

Finally everything was still, Russia got off of America. His body ached, so did America's.

"Ah блядь..." Russia groaned, getting off of America and leaning back into his seat.

"What... What happened?" America

"I lost control of the car."

"..."

"Fucking hell... I'm calling Canada. This is all your fault." USA groaned, he tried to pull his tone to make himself feel more in control. Trying to drop the whiney voice he had due to crying.

"How? How is this my fault. Your dumbass yells at me and pisses me off. So I'm distracted, you stupid slut!"

"S-Shut up! I don't care! I'm calling Canada, I'm staying at his house tonight." USA spat.

"I don't need you hogging my space anyways, fucking whore-rat."

America knew he was just spitting insults to get to him. He wouldn't let him though. He rang Canada's number.

"Hello? H-Hey 'Nada, can you um, c-can you pick me up." America tried to keep his voice steady, he wanted to step out the car, but it was still pouring rain.

"Are you crying? Hold on. Where are you, I'll head your way."

USA could hear Canada open his door and get in his car.

"I think I'm on highway 35..."

America's words faded out as Russia took another swig of his vodka. He should probably call someone to pick him up as well. USA wouldn't want him staying at Canada's with him. He knew if they did stay at the same house they'd probably end up having sex. It always seemed to happen that way.

He sighed again, pulling out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, he knew he'd just get lectured, then get pissed. Then get in a fight.

He figured he'd walk home once the weather cleared up. He drank more, and leaned back. Before he knew it he was falling asleep.

USA hung up. Canada would be here in 20 minutes. Not too long. He looked over at Russia. Asleep with his bottle in hand.

What did he even see in him? He wiped his tears away, taking the bottle and setting in in the cup holders. He took off his jacket and laid in over Russia. Kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. He listened to his heartbeat. Starting to close his eyes. He was tired as well, and Russia was so warm. Russia put his arm around America, which only made him want to sleep more.

He heard Canada's ring tone. Quickly getting off of Russia, he answered it. He didn't want Russia to wake up.

"H-Hey-" USA whispered.

"Why are you- uhm nevermind. Where are you? I don't see the car."

"Down the hill, we crashed into a tree." America continued his whisper.

"What!? Are you ok!? Turn your flashlight on. I don't see anything."

"Ok-"

He did what Canada said and soon enough. They saw each other. America climbed up the hill and got into the car.

"What about Russia?"

"Uh, he already left..."

"Seriously? What the fuck. What even happened?"

"I'll tell you when we get to the house..."

1069 words haha.

I hope I did a good job qwq
I actually got the idea to write this from a dream :0

So yeah. Lol next chapter on monday!