Chapter 6: Festivities

"There's a festival?" Mikan was delighted, as always.

Shinsou was wrapped up in his thoughts. He said Aizawa may not be the only one getting hurt... But who else is there? Mikan? Hotaru, Iinchou? Probably not Hotaru and Iinchou, they behave. Or is it... Hitoshi's eyes flickered to the door of the classroom, Possible that someone else could've come with Aizawa?

But who could the someone else be? If Aizawa's here... What about Eri? Is she with Present Mic? Shinsou then tuned into the festival conversation.

"The festival's going to be amazing, right, Natsume?" Mikan said to him.

Natsume glared at Mikan.

Shinsou merely stared at the scene, She's doing what Andō-senpai suggested and is trying to befriend him. But...

Natsume grabbed Mikan's hair as a fire heated up his palm.

That's not going to work.

"Natsume-! You jerk! Let go of my hair!" Mikan yelled, slapping Natsume's hand as an attempt to make him let go.

"Imai-san, please stop selling the pictures," Ruka said to Hotaru.

Shinsou glanced at the other situation going on. Hotaru had a bunch of pictures as Ruka dressed as a girl. Oh, it's from yesterday.

Hotaru looked Ruka dead in the eyes, "No." And then she ran.

And Ruka ran after her.

"We won't be seeing those two for a while..." Shinsou muttered.

Iinchou, who was sitting next to him, sweatdropped. A nervous smile made its way onto his face as he agreed, "Yeah. I just hope they're back before class."

"I'm so excited for the festival!" Mikan seemed to already have bounced back from the hair-burning-part-3 incident. "The Special Class is going to be amazing!"

"They're least popular," Syoda haughtily said, "Even if they did do something, why would anyone pay attention to their stupid alices?" She ended that with a laugh.

Mikan glared at her, "Watch, we're going to best your class, Permy!"

"My name is Syōda Sumire!"

"What class is Natsume in?" Mikan asked Iinchou.

"He's in the Dangerous Class," Kokoroyomi answered, "They're not allowed to participate in the festival."

This has Shinsou wondering if his Ability Class changed, he can only hope it hasn't.

Ruka and Hotaru returned, it seemed Hotaru won since Ruka seemed somewhat under the weather. Natsume had gotten a bit pissed off that Kokoroyomi exposed his Alice class and left.

Then someone opened the door to the classroom. Shinsou only had a brief look at him, but it reminded Hitoshi of Hotaru. The door was closed swiftly, and it seemed Hotaru didn't notice. "Hotaru, do you have any siblings?"