Chapter 1: Gakuen Alice is a Weird School

For Shinsou, everything's a drag. But then again, what did you expect from the insomniac? After catching up with the hero class, and endless training, Aizawa finally decided that Shinsou was ready for some action.

So they went on a patrol. Luckily, there were not many villains walking around on this night, but only one proved to be incredibly dangerous.

"Hey, you!" Shinsou yelled at the villain.

Obviously, he didn't reply. But his split moment of hesitation gave Aizawa enough time to blink and wrap him in his capture weapon. However, it seemed as if the villain was doing something in that moment of hesitation.

A portal appeared from under Shinsou. Shinsou didn't notice at first.

Kurogiri? Aizawa surely noticed the portal and prevented himself from looking around. But it's only this one... He made sure that the villain was restrained well and then called the police. "Shinsou?"

Shinsou didn't reply. Once the police made it here, Aizawa noticed that he didn't reply because he was gone.

But where did he go?

~~~

Shinsou sat up with a groan. He had noticed the portal too late, and now he had no clue where he was. Sitting up, he looked around and examined the environment around him.

Something stood out. The big gate in front of him. On that gate, it said, Gakuen Alice. He found it a bit unnerving and instead walked away from the gate.

But then he saw someone staring at him through the gate. Shinsou walked a bit faster.

He heard the gate open behind him. "Hey, young man."

If that doesn't sound suspicious, I wonder what does. Shinsou decided not to turn around until he heard another crowd of voices.

"Hey, let go of me!" A young girl's.

"Just get in the car," A male, perhaps thirty or so.

Shinsou turned around and looked at what looked like to be an attempted kidnapping. "Hey, you might want to let her go."

"Let he—"

"Let her go and never return to this place," Shinsou said.

The man, in a daze that was caused by Shinsou's quirk, let her go and started the car, ready to leave.

"That was amazing!" The girl turned to him, sparkles in her eyes.

She reminded him a little of Midoriya, but Midoriya wouldn't let himself get stupidly kidnapped. Shinsou replied, "Not really."

"Indeed it was," Someone said from behind them.

Mikan and Shinsou whirled around to find a tall man with blonde hair standing there. He had blue eyes and... was pretty good looking. But Shinsou didn't have enough time to stare as he broke eye contact. The air around them was beginning to smell a bit like Midnight's quirk, and Shinsou was even more unnerved.

The other girl didn't seem to notice.

"You should come to our academy," The man said to Shinsou.

"Hey, what about me?" The girl next to him interrupted, "I'm looking for my best friend Hotaru but she's in that academy!!"

"Then you can come too," With the man's smile, the air around Shinsou seemed to thicken.

The gates were already open, so the two decided to—