"Did you end up making out with someone?"

I laugh, "No, I was too much of a nervous freak to actually go through with it."

My fingers started to play with the chain of his necklace when I notice the intricately carved words on the outside of the ring. I focus more on it while Harry's fingers glide across the skin of my back.

"What's this say? Is that... Latin?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Yeah, right here..." He grazes his fingertip along the right side of the ring, still on my finger. "It says "Heart over Mind", and on the opposite side it says "Behold Yourself"."

"And what does that mean?" I ask him.

He smiles wider and bites his lip, hand moving to play with my hair, "I bought it and had it engraved after I finally stood up to my father and told him I was following my dream of writing. It's a reminder to trust my heart over my mind at times, and to always be true to myself."

I hum, "I like it. It suits you."

"Yeah?"

I nod, "It's beautiful. The ring and the meaning. It just feels like you. Beautiful and full of heart."

He looks at me for a second before pulling me up and leaning down to meet my lips in fervor.

I bring the special piece of jewelry to my lips to peck a kiss to them. I then look up at him to see him watching me fondly. Up on my tip toes I meet his lips in a soft kiss.

He sighs, wrapping his arms around me and backing us into the wall behind me. "When do you work tomorrow?"

"Three." I mumble against his lips.

I feel his smile, "So I get the morning with you?"

"Mhmm" I kiss him once more before pulling away and throwing my arms around his neck. "Wonder what we could do...?"

He smirks, "I have a couple ideas."

"You two are ridiculous."

Our heads turn to see Andrew standing next to us, eyebrow cocked.

"What?" I ask innocently.

He rolls his eyes, "You guys are too much with the lovey-dovey stuff. I swear I'll vomit if I see anymore."

Harry laughs, but pulls me to stand in front of him, his arms wrapping around my front now. "Just wait until we catch you and your girl."

"Yeah, where is she by the way? She didn't bail, did she?" I ask worriedly.

"No, she's just using the restroom." He says and takes a deep breath.

"You don't need to be nervous, Andy." I try and comfort him.

He gives me a forced smile, "I know, it's just she's still a little wary about the whole dating and trusting me thing. I don't want to introduce you guys and then have her change her mind."

"I don't think you should worry about that. We'll be chill, we promise." I tell him assuredly. I've never seen Andrew like this. It was kind of worrying me that this girl had such an effect on him, and she wasn't even sure about him the way he was with her.

"Hey, there you are!" I hear a voice say, a blonde girl stepping up to us, eyes dedicated to Andrew.

I blink my eyes, and take her in. Her petite frame, pale skin, and hair unmistakable. I frown and furrow my brows. I can't believe she's here. I didn't even realize that she went to this school. I think back, and I'm sure she was accepted into the state college the next town over.