Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb

Start from the beginning

And in a swift movement, Y/N had undressed Taryn completely which surprised her a lot. The fresh air was hitting her skin and her more sensitive parts. She didn't cover anything up either, probably being very proud of her own body. She was in great shape, knew how to keep it that way and how to put it it to work. Mix that with being an alright wrestler and a pretty nice personality and the world had won another round to go. Now, it was only fair when both of them were naked and Taryn took care of that by ripping off Y/N's underwear, revealing his half erect member right then and there. The playing field was even now as the two admired each other.

Taryn: Mmm, Y/N. Why didn't you say you like to see naked women?"

Y/N:" We just met about five minutes ago and we haven't talked that much."

Taryn:" To be honest, you caught me off guard. I didn't think anyone except me was still here and I definitly didn't see it coming that we would end up here like this."

Y/N:" The world works in mysterious ways. I'm not complaining though."

Taryn:" Then let's get things started."

Instead of kneeling down or anything, Taryn got Y/N to lay down. She crawled on top of him, lower body first. Since both of them were completely naked already, there was nothing to hold them off. The young woman smiled as she wrapped her hands around Y/N's dick, slowly moving up and down while Y/N pulled her lower body closer to his face and started running his tongue along the outer rim of her folds. They both chuckled and kept their movements steady. Taryn looked over her shoulder right at what Y/N was doing and then pressed herself down on his face to get full contact with his tongue and beard that was tickling her inner thighs. Y/N immediatly took to it and licked her clean shaven pussy as well as he possibly could. He also had his arms around her waist, so she didn't slip away or anything while they pleasured each other. Taryn's warm, soft hands pumped Y/N's hardening cock from the tip to the base and back up again while his wet tongue ran circles around her snatch. This was definitly an exciting time for Taryn because of the location and situation they were both currently in. The dread of someone potentially walking in on them made it all much hotter than before.

Taryn:" You're definitly not inexperienced, Y/N. Oooh, this is good~."

Y/N smiled and stepped things up a bit by pushing the tip of his tongue into Taryn's pussy, which made her jolt up in surprise and excitement. The moment he took charge of this was also the moment she followed his example by wrapping her lips around the head of his dick, swirling her tongue around it. It was like a popsicle on a hot summer day for her and she savored every single second of feeling Y/N's entire girth. Meanwhile Y/N was enjoying the tightness and taste of Taryn's snatch. It was warm, soft and actually smelled not too bad like a peach or something. Not minding the fact that her ass cheeks were also in his face, they continued to get each other  hot and bothered. The temperature rose, their lust was overtaking them and soon enough, Taryn was bobbing her head while Y/N literally tongue-fucked her as deeply as possible, taking in every nook and cranny he could reach. It was no surprise that Taryn was grinding herself deeper onto Y/N while she moaned around his dick.

Taryn:" Mmm Mmmpfh, Y/N! Keep going~!"

Y/N:" Only when you do the same~!"

Their 69 position stayed, but Y/N rolled over and carefully stood up, still with Taryn on his body. The standing position allowed Y/N to finally see again as he continued to eat out the blonde who was eager to get Y/N closer to the edge of climax. She felt that Y/N and herself were reaching the breaking point, but they didn't allow each other to cum just yet. They pulled away from each other's private parts and Y/N carefully set Taryn down. She had a twinkle in her eye while Y/N was taking a deep breath.