Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut

The time has finally come for Ring Of Honor to bring Death Before Dishonor  to the world. The entire match card was spiked with incredible bouts that we're about to go down this night as the fans from around the US streamed in for the show. Even before the intro, it was immediatly clear that excitement was through the roof. To be fully honest though, Y/N was feeling very nervous. His first ever Pay-Per-View show was about to go down and more people than ever were going to watch everything unfold. Of course he had gotten the backup from Mark, Vicky and Tracy beforehand and he appreciated every bit of support he could get. Rhea, Tegan and Dakota called Y/N as well, talking to him for about two hours which the young man was really thankful for. Yes, he missed being with his girlfriends. He missed their little pranks, their cute antics and cuddles and so much more. Of course being on the road was awesome and Y/N already loved wrestling, but relaxing and spending time with his loved ones meant even more to him. However, the young man didn't get to think about that much longer when the show finally kicked off with a huge pyro show.
---------------------------------------------------------

About 6 matches in, everyone in the arena, backstage and watching from home was fired up and excited to see what ROH still had in store for them as it was time for Y/N and Marty Scurll to turn the ring upside down. Y/N was the first one to make his entrance as he had something special planned for now.

Despite not being overly flashy or exciting as an entrance, every part of it served its purpose greatly as Y/N stopped right in front of the ring and threw every object he could find into it. Sledgehammers, steel chairs, kendo sticks, a ladder, a table, a staple gun and everything else people could think of. Over the last few days, Y/N has proven that he could be a violent bastard as well and tonight would be no different as he took a barbed wire bat into his hands and awaited his opponent.

Marty knew what he signed up for when he agreed to the match and he damn sure didn't show any fear towards the man that was staring at him. Two bitter in-ring rivals were about to collide as Marty climbed into the squared circle, never leaving Y/N out of sight. The tension in the air was getting thicker by the second as Y/N stood back almost emotionless while Marty took off his mask and robe.

 The tension in the air was getting thicker by the second as Y/N stood back almost emotionless while Marty took off his mask and robe

It was upon the referee to check on both men, but as soon as the bell rung, Marty got out of the ring again.

Marty:" You're not getting me this easily, Y/N! Not this time!"

Y/N just chuckled to himself as he paced around the ring like a caged animal. Not that it was much different from any of his other matches, but he knew exactly how to start things off as he took charge and dove through the ropes.