Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1

A/N: Just a quick disclaimer before this chapter kicks off.

I will not include other celebrities in this book. Bebe Rexha is an exception, because she opened the main Wrestlemania show this year.
And no, I won't make a separate book where Y/N suddenly gets a celebrity harem, because that's just not me and I'm not very familiar with celebs whatsoever.

The second part will come out very soon too.

Thanks for listening. I hope you will enjoy the chapter nonetheless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wrestlemania weekend has arrived around the entire wrestling world and that meant a lot of excitement from fans and athletes alike, even if not everyone agreed with what was set to go down on the Grandest Stage Of 'Em All. Truth be told that WWE was in desperate need of ticket sales throughout the last month, promoting the event like crazy on TV and social media alike. It seemed a little like too many people were sceptical of what they planned and resisted getting tickets.

In the united wrestling household with Y/N and his ladies, they were all preparing themselves to look as great as they possibly could. They went on a very long, very tiring and very expensive shopping trip to get ready for the event and since just about everyone who had a name and reputation to them were going to be present, getting an outfit that would look great was a challenge. First to step out of her room was Rhea.

Rhea:" Phew, I thought I would be in there for hours

Rhea:" Phew, I thought I would be in there for hours."

Smiling to herself and brushing her hair once more, Rhea stood in the kitchen to wait for the rest. Everything about Wrestlemania was special in the life of a sports entertainer, so it was no surprise that just about everyone in the house was nervous.

The next one to step out and present herself was Dakota, who sheepishly giggled.

Dakota:" It's been so long since I've worn a dress. I feel really fancy."

Rhea:" You look fancy, honestly. I didn't know you had this glam in you."