Coming Home

It has been about a week or so since the accident. When the car crashed into Y/N's Supra, there was no telling how bad the damage actually was. Surely, his health was always the top priority, so everyone who was still around immediatly helped the young man out of the wreckage. An ambulance was called as well as the local EMTs did their very best to stabilize Y/N. His friends and co-workers were worried that he would be even more severely injured than the actual results would show later on. X-Rays revealed Y/N suffered a fractured shoulder and ankle in the process, along with several cuts from broken glass and bruises from his limbs getting stuck in different spots. Y/N was in great pain from that incident as he had to stay in the hospital for a bit for observation and treatment. He hated it. His first big wrestling Pay-Per-View ended in a tragedy and now his future was uncertain.

Fortunately though, Y/N was soon allowed to return home which meant he was finally going to be with Dakota, Rhea and Tegan again. Apart from texting and Facetiming each other, they didn't have the opportunity to be close to one another for quite a while. The girls were informed about his current status too and creative at ROH took him off TV for the foreseeable future. There was no Info on who the attacker was, but this clearly meant trouble once that person has been found. Currently, Y/N sat in a different car with Priscilla taking over as the driver while he sat shotgun. Not that he was complaining, but it wasn't the same without his own car.

 Not that he was complaining, but it wasn't the same without his own car

Priscilla:" You okay over there?"

Y/N:" Meh, could be better honestly."

Priscilla:" I know all this crap over the last few weeks roughed you up both inside and out, but there's no need moping about it."

Y/N:" Riiiight...Anyways, how do you feel?"

Priscilla:" Not too great either actually. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw that wreck."

Y/N:" The crash hurt like a bitch, so the other car had a damn load of speed going."

Priscilla:" Clearly. But I can't wrap my head around who would do that. I mean you don't have that many enemies, as far as I know."

Y/N:" Yeah, that's true. But if and when I get that bastard, I will skin him alive!"

That was a peek at the more vengeful side of Y/N. He didn't show it often, but when it happened, people knew he was serious about it. Priscilla has learned that all too well ever since she got to know Y/N. She had to hold him off a lot of times to stop bar fights and similar things, which weren't proud moments for sure. Priscilla was still happy though that she could help Y/N through all the chaos and turmoil.

Priscilla:" So...What's it like, living with three women while being the only guy in the house?"

Y/N:" You want the long or the short answer?"

Priscilla:" We're on a highway with several cars all around us, so of course, I wanna hear the long story."

Y/N:" So much for my nerves surviving this trip."