Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live

Friday has come to grace the world once again. After Y/N got him about 2 am last night, there wasn't much confusion between him and the girls who expected him to actually give Zelina one of the greatest nights ever. It was clear from the first minute that she would end up with him and, when he told them everything, they showed a lot of compassion and support. Y/N thought he would be scolded or get ranted at by all of them, but that didn't happen to him at all. The group were actually in a hug with each other to show that no matter what happens, they would always be together. Of course it was weird for Dakota, Rhea and Tegan to know that Y/N also slept with other women, but at the end of the day, he would always come back to them. There was not a single soul denying that. Even when it was time for Tegan to open up about her offer to Y/N. Fortunately they were all eating breakfast at the moment.

Tegan:" Dakota, Rhea. There's something I have to tell you. I talked about it with Y/N already..."

Dakota:" Okay. And what is it?"

Tegan:" Well...we all know that he has been searching for a job for a while now. Unfortunately none of it paid off yet, so I pitched an idea to him."

Y/N:" Tegan talked to some friends over in Baltimore. She said they could help me get started."

Rhea:" Started with what?"

Tegan:"...Wrestling..."

The room fell completely silent after that announcement. It was clear that Rhea and Dakota were thinking they joked around, but the serious expression on both faces told them otherwise.

Dakota:" So, wait...Tegan, you suggested that Y/N should start wrestling?"

Rhea:" And you talked with people in Baltimore, the home of Ring Of Honor?"

Tegan:" Y-yes, I'm still friends with some people there. ROH was the first thing that came to mind, because WWE would bury Y/N immediatly."

Y/N:" I don't wanna take more time away from all of you than your schedules already do every month. I know I have no bit of experience in the business at all, but I am willing to learn and to try. I don't wanna sit home and be bored without you girls. I don't wanna ist backstage all the time either, I wanna get to your level to stand in the ring with you as a team one day."

Dakota:" But Baltimore is so far away. I don't know, if I can handle my day without you around."

Rhea:" Neither could I. You're a constant part of our day, even if you come home late at night...We could train you as well."

Dakota:" Yes, we can and we would, if you want."

Y/N:" I haven't put a final choice in yet. I want the new year to begin as peaceful as it can, spending my time with you all. Then I will do everything in my power to put myself out there in any way, shape or form."

Dakota:" Are you sure you could handle wrestling though? The constant travelling, the risk of injury in every match, the interviews and all the backstage politics?"

Rhea:" I don't wanna be rude, Y/N. But I think you will have a hard time on the microphone. You can talk with us, sure, but there will be thousands of people in the arena and watching at home. You will get full attention whenever you're booked for a show."

Dakota:" Plus, the new people will always be put to the test by the veterans. You can easily end up bruised all over."

Y/N:" If it's part of the job, I'm willing to accept it. It can't be worse than some of the street fights I got in as a rebellious teen."

Dakota/Rhea/Tegan:" Excuse me?!"

Y/N:" What? You shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm way off from being the innocent guy everyone could step on."