Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1

After a long night with Alex, Y/N found himself alone in bed this time. He blinked a few times and rubbedhis eyes before sitting up, looking around. The room looked just as clean and tidy as he remembered, but there was no sign of Alex anymore. She probably got another room. Taking a look at his phone, he saw that he had several messages, but one of them stuck out because it was from someone or rather some wrestling promotion he didn't know. Intrigued by the message, Y/N clicked on it and saw that he was confirmed for a match. Not just any match, an intergender match. This was not near a wakeup call the young man expected and he was about to call the ROH executives because of that decision, but a comment underneath the post confirmed his involvement being backed up by the promotion.

Y/N:" Of course. Good thing is the show is in the next town over, so there's no rush in travelling."

Taking in the announcement and that he indeed had to fight a woman, Y/N went to the bathroom and prepared himself for the day before work would cut in. Truth be told, he was actually looking forward to branching out and getting his name in the game to reach more promoters. He just didn't think it would go like this, but who was he to turn down such a big opportunity?
---------------------------------------------------------

A long while later and Y/N was inside the arena.  It wasn't as big as ROH or Impact, but it got a decent amount of people there. Y/N got asked by a few other wrestlers how it was in ROH and who he would love to work with in the future, which was a great question since he only knew a few people on the roster. However, there were some dream matches he had in mind and he hoped to fulfill some of them sooner or later. For now though, Y/N had to focus on the match ahead of him as he made his entrance.

A decent amount of cheers shot through the ranks as Y/N smiled at the crowd. It seemed like his reputation already created a buzz among fans. That was good for him and might draw more people to ROH again. Y/N stood back in a corner, relaxing as his opponent made her entrance.

Hannah Taylor. A young woman, looking to make waves in the business as well. She was moderately popular with the fans as she circled the ring before getting inside. She looked at Y/N across the ring and then threw her head back to get some hair out of her face before sitting down in her own corner.

The referee checked on both of them again to make sure they were ready and after a few seconds, the ring bell was heard, starting the match

The referee checked on both of them again to make sure they were ready and after a few seconds, the ring bell was heard, starting the match. Y/N and Hannah met in the middle of the ring and shook hands to show they actually had respect for each other.