Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind

After an interesting road to recovery as a whole, the day has come for Y/N to officially return to work. He just recently received an E-Mail, confirming that management at ROH was ready to bring him back in. To be honest, he also felt much better now and wanted to show the world what exactly he had to give. The ladies knew about it as well and helped him to get back on track. It was interesting , especially with Priscilla's pregnancy being in full effect and with the build up after Wrestlemania, everyone in the business was excited to see where things would go next. Right now, Y/N was putting his luggage into his new car: a BMW M5.

 Right now, Y/N was putting his luggage into his new car: a BMW M5

He bought it just a few days ago as a replacement for the Supra. Thanks to the crash that took him out of action, the old car was completely useless, forcing him to get a new ride. His ladies liked it a lot though, making Y/N feel more comfortable with his purchase. It also helped his image as a whole which was also a positive thing.

Y/N:" You're worth every Penny now. Don't fail me, okay?"

Dakota:" Are you talking to your car again?"

Y/N:" Yeah, so what?"

Tegan:" Nothing. You've been all over it recently though."

Kay:" Not that we don't like the enthusiasm. It's just that it's weird."

Y/N:" I've been weird since day one, ladies. What do you expect?"

Rhea:" Good point. But at least get some breakfast in before you go on the road again. We can't have you hungry for miles on end."

Y/N:" Ehh true, the drive will be long enough as is. Alright, let's go and get some good. I'm hungry."

Tegan:" Aren't you always?"

Everyone shared a laugh with each other before walking back inside. This definitly was something Y/N was going to miss again, but he also knew there were other people he would get to know sooner or later.  And then, he would be the talk of the town so to speak. Y/N was sure that things would turn crazy again early on, but his attention was now on the collection of food that was on the table.

 Y/N was sure that things would turn crazy again early on, but his attention was now on the collection of food that was on the table

Y/N:" Well, holy hell. That's a lot of food."

Rhea:" Considering your appetite, it's better to prepare more than to not have enough."