30•

AgustD

♡ 💬 ⌲ Liked by parkjimin, imJungkook and 1 034 826 others

♡ 💬 ⌲
Liked by parkjimin, imJungkook and 1 034 826 others

AgustD new york is beautiful

Load 16 019 comments

parkjimin you know what else is beautiful?
parkjimin you
rm i barfed

taetae you know what else is beautiful?
taetae this di-

seokjin two types of people

-

After seeing Jimin's comment, Yoongi looked up as they were walking. The youngest of them both turned around, feeling a stare digging into his back. A questioning look settled into his eyes.

"Jimin, what's your favorite spot?"

A content smile replaced the confusion and the slightly shorter boy grabbed Yoongi's hand. Dragging him through tiny alleyways and streets that stank, they slowly arrived in front of an apartment complex. Not saying a word, they made their way up to the roof.

From up there, they could see everything. Everything from the common pedestrians to the birds flying up in the sky. While Yoongi was admiring the view, Jimin plopped himself on the edge, not caring of the height and potential fall.

"Jimin we should talk."

"What about?"

Yoongi took a pause. What did he want to talk about? "Jimin. In what way do you like me?"

Jimin, as if he didn't understand the question, looked puzzled, "In what way am I supposed to like you?"

"Nevermind, forget I said anything." Silence followed this simple phrase. It left one boy feeling helpless, drowned in what he assumed was a one-sided love, and it left the other confused.

"Hyung, that's not what I meant. I-I really like you, okay? It's just I don't know, do you like me."

"Jimin, you're an idiot," Yoongi took a step forward, towards Jimin.

Jimin, flustered by the proximity, looked down. His chin, though, was raised up by a cold hand.

And lips were pressed on his own. He laced his arms around Yoongi's neck, into his hair. The kiss itself was sweet and delicate. Neither of the boys knew where this would lead them but they decided to give in to the temptation.

The sound of a camera and a deep voice interrupted them before they could figure out what was going on and what it meant. The two boys still dazed, parted and looked at the newcomer.

"Jimin, why is Tae staring at me."

The said boy, with a glass of water in hand, answered him instead, "I wonder why, maybe because it's my apartment complex? Now, please let me water my fucking geraniums. "

I figured for what it's worth I should probably finish this story. It's going to be done soon, one more chapter and then a bonus. Sorry for such a long wait 🥺