- prologue -

Deans POV:

One summers afternoon, a new family exited a black car and had moved next door.

They consisted of a mother who had long, brown hair, and a smile as warm as the sun. A father who looked friendly, yet had high expectations. A little girl, who I assumed was the daughter, she had pigtails, tied up in bright pink hair ties.

And... a boy... with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. The earthy hue was his soul, not in the way of those cheesy romance novels, so obsessed with lust, but with the kind of beauty that expands a moment into a personal eternity, a heaven you wish to be a part of. His luscious, black locks sat on his broad shoulders. His tanned, muscular arms. His pink, plump lips, that slightly curved into a smile.

The boy then turned toward me, causing a light shade of pink to form on my face. He waved at me and I waved back, shyly.

He then started to walk to me.

Oh God... I thought.

"Hey." He said, standing face to face with me.

"H-Hi..." I stuttered. "Y-You new 'round here?" I asked.

"Yeah... Names Seth. Seth Rollins." He responded, holding his hand out for me to shake.

Seth... cute name...

I shook his hand and said, "Dean. Dean Ambrose."

From that day on, we got closer and closer. We shared all our secrets with each other... we were best friends. Nothing could separate us. We knew everything about each other... until one night...
_____________________
Hi guys!🥰✌🏼

New book😀👀

Hope you enjoyed this chapter thoo🥵💘

Have a nice dayyy❤️