A few days had gone by after the incident. Xu Qiang wanted to tutor the boys at their school so that they could learn better.

She had been helping them learn and they have progressed quite a lot. Xu Qiang wondered if they just didn't try to get good grades in the beginning.

Sometimes, she would be invited to the He mansion so that He Shun could get tutored by her more. Most of the times Xu Qiang has been to the He mansion, He Mingyu was also there.

Trying to make the brothers bond, Xu Qiang would call He Mingyu and ask him to explain things to He Shun because she was tired.

Awkwardly agreeing, He Mingyu would explain to He Shun the questions and the solutions to him so that he could learn.

He Shun, although originally jealous of He Mingyu, eventually started warming up to his cold brother and started asking questions over time.

Sometimes she would come to the He mansion and see the brothers doing their work side by side.

Students around King Academy knew Xu Qiang as the tutor of the golden boys. They would see her at lunch breaks, with the boys at the library, patiently explaining to them how to solve certain equations in different subjects.

The teachers of King Academy were very happy with Xu Qiang. Knowing that they couldn't teach the boys, the teachers happily allowed Xu Qiang to teach them instead.

The end of the year examination was going to start and Xu Qiang's schedule was extremely packed. She had to teach the boys at school for the entire day, go to He Shun's house to help him more, meet Wang Yong and his family, and keep up with her useless father.

He contacted her a couple of days ago saying that his mistress was pregnant and that she should go and visit.

Xu Qiang did visit, but it was very briefly since she didn't want to get involved with her father and had to rush to Wang Yong's house.

Xu Qiang was currently in He Mingyu's home office spinning on a chair.

"Mr. He, how can I help you? I've been here for 2 minutes and you haven't said anything."

"...Thank you." He Mingyu said out of nowhere.

"What did you just say? Can you say it again? I didn't hear you properly." Xu Qiang leaned her ear to his direction.

"...I said thank you, Miss Xu."

"For what?"

"For getting my brother to talk to me."

Xu Qiang laughed at him, "Mr. He, you shouldn't thank me, I just gave you a little push."

"Although, I do want to know something." She continued.

"...What is it?"

"What's your girlfriend's name?" Xu Qiang asked curiously.

He Mingyu sighed, "...Ye Ping. Her name is Ye Ping."

"Ah, Ye Ping. So is she 'the one'?" Xu Qiang put her fingers in quotation marks.

"You seem to want to know a lot about my relationship, Miss Xu." He Mingyu replied looking at her.

"Of course I do! We're friends now, right?" She nudged his arm.

He Mingyu didn't reply.

"Oh come on, after all everything I've done for you and you repay me like this?"

"...I guess we can be considered acquaintances."

"Close enough."

...

Today was the day the boys' examination started. All of them were really prepared this time, with a determined expression on their faces.

Their jiejie taught them so much, they couldn't possibly disappoint her. All of them walked in with their backs straight, looking tall and confident.

Coming out of the exam room after about 3 hours, the boys were exhausted. Standing outside, waiting for them, Xu Qiang stood. Her dress slightly swayed the wind making her look like a fairy.

She smiled at them, and their eyes lit up after seeing her. Xu Qiang went and praised the boys, saying that they shouldn't worry about the results as long as they knew what they were learning.

The boys nodded happily at her words and they all talked for a while. Noticing how tired the boys looked, Xu Qiang said,

"Why don't you guys go home and get some rest. You've worked very hard and I'm really proud of you." Xu Qiang guided them to their cars and told them to have a nice nap.

The boys all stupidly smiled at her and said they will. As they were leaving, Xu Qiang was informed by Arlo that the main event that exposed Wang Yong was next week.

Although she was very busy, Xu Qiang managed to find a beautiful dress that looked stunning. She bought it and put it in her wardrobe. Ye Ping was still avoiding both Wang Yong and He Mingyu.

How does an average girl, escape the eyes of both Wang Yong and He Mingyu?

As Xu Qiang was thinking about this, Ye Ping, was currently crying in the arms of an unfamiliar man. She sobbed as the man tightly held her and whispered soothing words to her. Ye Ping's baby bump was slightly showing and the man carefully rubbed it.

"Don't cry princess, you'll hurt our baby." He said as he kissed her temple.

Ye Ping's tears continued falling as she pouted at him.

"Okay." She softly said.

The pair proceeded to start making out and do a lot of things.

Arlo narrated this to Xu Qiang.

How many men has this woman charmed? And she told this man that the baby was his? Poor guy.

...