Welcome to Infant Island Part 2

Start from the beginning

"If you see my friends, please let them in. I promise they are good people. They need to see what's about to happen in here just as much as I do please." asked Danny. The guards nodded their heads as Danny went inside of the temple.

===========================================

With Mikoto.............

"Beautiful." That is all Mikoto said as she was taking in all the amazing beauty of this place. "I never seen so much plant life before." Said Mikoto as she observer a tree right next to her. Miana smiled as she liked how Mikoto was liking the island.

Suddenly, a tree was shaking as someone just jumped out of it. A figure then landed right next to Miana. This figure look exactly like Miana. This is her twin sister Maina. You can tell who is who because Maina always seems to glare a lot.

 You can tell who is who because Maina always seems to glare a lot

"Um, Miana. Who is she?" asked Mikoto as she notice her twin sister.

"This is my twin sister, Maina." Said Miana. 

"Sister. I see that you meet one of Danny friends." Said Maina. 

"Yes. This is Mikoto Misaka" Said Miana. Maina looked at Mikoto who response with a kind wave to say hello.

'She knows Danny?' Mikoto thought to herself. "You know Danny?" Asked Mikoto.

"Yes. He arrived to our village not too long ago. He asked us to find his friends that got lost in the jungle. We found everyone else. Your the last person to be located by us." Said Miana.

"I see. I am sorry that you had to find us." Mikoto said as she bow in apology. "Its fine said Miana.

"Also sister, Danny other friends have  gathered inside of our guardian temple. It is almost time." said Maina. This made Miana know exactly what is about to happen.

"Right." Said Miana. She the grabbed Mikoto by her waist. "Hey wait. Whats going on?" asked Mikoto.

"Getting there faster." Is all Miana said as she begin to jump from tree to tree with no problem at all. Mikoto was amazed that Miana was able to carrier her without losing any speed.

Miana and Maina both landed in front of a temple with stone carvings of Mothra above the entrance.

"What is this?" asked Mikoto. "This is a guardian temple were she is about to be reborn." said Maina.

"Reborn?" asked Mikoto as she was confused. She then begin to walk beside the twins as the walk into the temple.

"Mothra goes through a unquiet life cycle. She hatches from a egg, changes into her final form, lays a egg, dies and then gets reborn inside the egg she laid in. From a point of view you can say that she is immortal." Said Miana

Mikoto was too shocked to speak at the moment. They then arrived inside a giant room with many tribe people gathered around a giant egg that plant life as form a somewhat protection around it. The egg is glowing blue behind the vines.