17 ➳ My Old Friend Molly

Start from the beginning

I love you but that shouldn't mean I have to do something I don't really want to do just to prove it.

"Fine." I said giving into him.

"Yay!" he cheered, smothering my face in kisses, "okay hop up."

I got off of his lap and sat next to him on the couch as he pulled the coffee table over to us. Boston than took all four of the pills out and opened them. He poured the yellowy brown crystal-like rocks out of the capsules and onto the coffee table.

He then pulled out his wallet and grabbed out his credit card, he pushed the card down onto the crystals, which crushed them, he did this a few more times until the rocks turned into a fine white powder. Once he was happy with the finely crushed powder, he grabbed his card and started to separate it into four long white lines.

"What and learn darling." he smiled as he lent down and snorted the line of Molly up into his nose.

He then whipped his nose and looked up at me, "Your turn." he smiled.

I didn't want to do this, this has got to be the worst thing I have ever done, but hey I love him and I'm going to do it to make him happy and show him that I'm utterly head over heels for him.

Just like how Boston did I lent down to the coffee table, I took a deep breath in and swallowed all of my pride and snorted the line of Molly.

And this was the first of soon to be many abusive traits of Boston Kain.

Within half an hour we had both managed to snort the other two lines even though I hated the burning feeling of it going up into my nose, I tried to ignore it the best I could, and make our way to the tattoo shop.

As we walked in through the door it was like something in me switched, I was so undeniably happy and I didn't care that Boston had made me do drugs a mere thirty minutes ago I couldn't contain how happy I was that I did it and that I loved him so much more which seemed impossible.

"I love you so much." I blurted out as I looked up at Boston.

"I love you too darling." he smirked kissing the top of my head, "Looks like the Molly has kicked in."

"It's such a nice feeling." I said dreamily.

"Hey! Boston." a deep voice said.

"Darnell." Boston said as he shook hands with this Darnell guy.

"let's go into the back and get you guys ready." Darnell smiled as we followed him through the back and then into a room.

The room had white walls, a long black leather chair in the middle of the room and two other chairs that were on either side of the larger long chair, and there was a massive mirror on one of the walls.

"Boston, you can lay down on the chair while I get my things ready and Eden you can go sit of the other side of him on that chair." Darnell said as he pointed to the chair on the other side of Boston.

I must have zoned out for a little as Boston tapped me on the shoulder, "Darling, it's your turn."

"But I haven't chosen or told you what I want." I half worried as I looked at Darnell.

"Hey hey it's okay, I told him what you wanted and I watched him draw the stencil, it's so nice and you're going to love it." Boston said as he kissed me.

"Oh okay." I said happily as I sat down on the long black chair that Boston once sat on.

I trust him and there's no way he would make me get something I wouldn't want.