共 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘.

Start from the beginning

Once Morgan got the dress zipped up I hurried up and sat down. "I need something to eat."

"Calm down, we here for you." Diamond stood up, holding kiwi.

"Can i get some chips or something?!" I laid my head back on the couch.

"Dallas, he want's to marry you. I just left they room, you good."

"This dress to tight.. maybe I'm to fat!"

"Chile, lord." Morgan huffed. "Give me my phone. Please give me my phone."

Diamond passed Morgan her phone. She started dialing on it before putting it on speaker passing it to me.

"Yo?" I heard Tobias voice.

"Baby?" I sniffed.

"Why you crying?" I heard shuffling. "Nigga put the shit down!" He yelled at somebody.

"Im fat." I went into a teary fit. "Im not going to be my same waist snatched self anymore."

He bust out laughing.

"Stop." I sniffed. "I miss you. And i want a kiss and i want some donuts but these bitches ain't feeding me."

"You not fat, you need to realize you got another human being inside of you, growing. It's not you getting fat."

"I don't want another human being growing in me, i want to kill you for putting me through hell!" I yelled. "Do you even wanna marry me?"

"Nigga yes- i mean yea I want to marry you, otherwise I would have never wasted my time getting on one knee, niggas don't do that shit when they don't want to be with the same person for the rest of they life."

I started to cry again.

"Why are you crying?" Morgan tilted her head.

"Im just... he wants to be with me forever." I took a deep breath. "I'll call you lat- never mind we'll be under the mistletoe!"

"This is not Christmas." He chuckled.

"Get off my phone." I mugged and he scoffed before hanging up. "He really hung up on me..." I passed Morgan her phone and frowned.

"Okay come on." Desire walked up to me and tried adjusting the veil on my head.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ 🦋 ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined." The pastor exclaimed while everybody sat quietly.

"Who gives this bride to this groom in marriage?" The pastor asked while Roger and dallas stood in front of him and Tobias.

"I do." Roger nodded before letting go of Dallas hand allowing her to grab Tobias hand.

After the 'i do's'

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒
𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙱 𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 - 𝙳𝚄𝙱𝙰𝙸

"Stop stepping on my dress rakim." I hunched my dress up and walked towards the table.

"Me sorry." He followed behind me while drinking a juice box.

"This cake fye, where y'all get it?" Bam looked at me.

"Morgan picked it out." I shrugged.

"How does it feel to be married?" Desire looked between me and Tobias.

"I feel normal." I shrugged.

Tobias turned to looked at me. "You feel normal?"

"Yes... what you want me to say? I feel like a changed person?" I sat next to him.

He blinked twice before mushing my head. "No, but for real it feels nice and weird i never been married before."

"No shit Sherlock." He grabbed my plate of cake and sat if in front of him before rubbing his hands together.

"Give me my shit." I pulled my plate back over to me.

"I understand the whole i never been married before thing. Y'all taking a lot of y'all first steps together. Next up the baby!" Diamond smiled while holding her glass up.

"What if it get mad at me back I don't wanna eat crayons with it?" I frowned.

"You better fake eat that shit." Bam scoffed. "How you think i did it?"

"Shit." Rakim spilled his juice on his suit.

"Stop cursing!" Diamond whispered-yelled at him.

"Pops curse tho.." He frowned.

"Because im grown." Bam lifted up a finger.

"Where is your wife and child?" I asked b-max.

"They around here somewhere." He looked over.

𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳