好 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙽 '𝙱𝙰𝙼' 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Just because i joke a lot don't mean I ain't got problems of my own. Even though I don't got problems of my own at the moment. Don't just think I'm some happy black nigga." I mugged Diamond. "Nappy headed ass."

"Nigga I ain't even nappy headed. And if you do got problems of yo own it's yo fault you don't communicate." She waved me off.

"Key word dumbass, problems of my own ." I laid back on the bed.

"I don't see why you won't just talk to me. Ain't shit wrong with opening up." She picked rakim's toys up off the floor.

"Yes the fuck it is. I be communicating with the opposition."

"You extra for no reason." She shook her head before leaving the room.

"Sure the fuck is."

𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙳 '𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙾' 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"What happened to that quan and young thug nigga? They fell off." Bam shook his head. "I don't fuck with twelve cause i heard they be listening to a nigga conversation."

"Young thug give me some uzi vibes." Morgan mugged.

"Nobody asked." Tecc mugged her.

"Y'all rude. Stop." Dallas walked into the kitchen with a box.

"That's yo boyfriend. He on his period." I shook my head. "Nigga always get like this when he killed the wrong bitch or got somebody pre-" I looked up at Dallas. "You pregnant?"

"No?" She mugged. "Im not sexually active."

"Lie again." Bam looked over at her. "I sleep next door dumbass."

"Im not." She opened the refrigerator and pulled out some yogurt.

"Then what was all that shuffling i heard?" He leaned against the counter.

"You didn't hear no moans so we wasn't doing shit." Tecc snatched the yogurt from her and peeled off lid.

"You don't gotta moan to have sex.. you probably weak." Morgan mumbled making Diamond and dallas to laugh.

"Y'all really playing on his top." I chuckled, grabbing the blunt from behind Roscoe's ear.

Tecc grabbed a spoon from the dish holder sticking it in the yogurt eating some then passing it back to dallas. "Ain't shit weak ." He waved them off.

𝙳𝙴'𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙽 '𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙶𝙶𝚈' 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"You talking now?" I looked down at gene who was laid out on the bed.

She didn't respond, just shot me a look.

"You need to talk, we gotta communicate to finish this." I shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed.

"No." She shook her head. "I'm not doing it no more... that nigga shot me! In my damn head. I could've died. Im in the process of loosing memory and you want me to help you? He could've took my from my son."

"You knew what you was getting into when you wanted to meet dallas. You knew what i wanted to do. So ain't no escaping it." I looked at her. "Even if you do die.. yo son gon' be straight."

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙨
𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙.

$$$
Short. Ik.
I'll update again... i think.

260+

260+