摧 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

After taking my medicine i brushed my hair out before walking towards my closet looking for something simple to put on.

"Im thankful for this food I'm about to eat and Black Friday." Beno said coming into my room.

"You don't have any money to spend on Black Friday, and yo mama said she don't want you at her house on Thursday."

"That's why im going with you to yo fucked up family house and im robbing Walmart." He said simply. "Ima be like kanye west and that lil pump nigga on 'you such a fucking hoe' with a huge ass tv in one of my grandmas tee shirts."

"You're going to hell." I shook my head, grabbing a pair of grey joggers and a nike blue shirt.

"You not getting all dolled up today? You're supposed to be going to see your granny."

"Nope. Strictly me."

"No wig?"

"Nope."

"Bird wings either? Ma'am who are you and what have your delusional ass did with my best friend."

"Nothi-"

"Go crazy! Go stupid!" I heard bam voice and foot steps behind it.

"Nigga sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Tecc said causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Why didn't you lock the door?" I nudged beno.

"I did. They're criminals."

"They're? What about you?"

"I am a god worshiper and will always be one." He touched his head, then his chest, then both of his shoulders.

"Just... stop." I chuckled before walking towards my bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I slid my tank top off and did the same with my biker shorts.

I grabbed my bonnet off the sink vanity sliding it onto my head before walking towards the shower turning it on.

I waited until the temperature was steaming hot. Hated taking 'warm' and cold showers erked the hell out of me.

Stepping into the shower i closed the shower curtains.

I grabbed my luffa lathering it up with my dove body wash, I began washing all over my body.

After having a thirty minute shower i got out turning the faucet off i turned around and picked my phone up off the counter checking the time.

12:45

I sighed and grabbed my dry towel off the rack drying my body off.

I'd normally get dressed in my room but at this point people was literally invading my personal space.

"Sister two circling hearts would like to FaceTime." Siri spoke while my flash went off on the back if my phone.

I ignored it while snapping my bra and turning it around, before sliding my shirt over my head sliding my arms through.

I slid my pants on and walked out of the bathroom while talking my bonnet off.

"Why are you so calm today?" Tecc said catching my attention.

I looked over at him. He was laying across my bed on his stomach.