过 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.
I- I'm sorry 🥺🥺.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

I threw the covers off of me and walked into my bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw dried up tears and the same shirt I've been wearing for the past three days.

Depressed was a understatement.

"You gon come out this room today or no?" Diamond walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"I'll come out when he come home." I said lowly before inhaling.

"You don't wanna go see him?" She eyed me.

"Nope. It'll be like talking to a unresponsive casket." I shook my head.

"You can't be like this all the time. I understand you got problems and can't cope with them on your own, but you don't have to do it on your own. You got a whole family in here."

"Im sick of loosing the people i care about... first nana, and now I'm on the verge of loosing somebody who I've been pushing away the entire time of me knowing him. I never even told him how I felt.." I placed my palms on the sink. "Im not saying i love you to another dead body. I just won't."

"He's not dead, dallas." She rubbed her hands over her face.

"He's on life support!" I slammed my hands. "What do you call that?!"

"You know..." She trailed off. "I wouldn't know what to do in a stage like this.. I would've ran just like i did with granny being gone.. but you're stronger than me. There's always a storm before the rainbow. You got- your going to get through this." She stood up and walked over towards me.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"Just go see him... it's a start.. show the man thats making your life a living hell that you're willing to work with him. Because if he see you giving up, he's going to give up." She took a deep breath. "I've given up multiple times and he also gave up with me, so i would know."

"What room bam in?" I asked.

"203." She pulled me into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." I wrapped my forearms around her neck while she held onto my back.

♿︎

"Nigga go see yo boyfriend!" Bam chucked his water bottle at me. "Come in here talking shit."

"Im not ready." I sat in the chair next to his bed.

"When you gon be ready? In two seconds? Or when it's too late? Better take yo ass across the hall."

"Why you and Diamond think y'all the spirit worshipers?" I mugged him.

"Because we telling you what the hell you need to do... so go do it." He straight faced me before grinning. "Check it out! I got my third Medal of Honor."

He gently rubbed over his chest. "The bitch still fresh but ima OG it's stamped." He nodded. "Now get out, I'm sleepy."

I rolled my eyes at him before standing up and grabbing my phone.

I walked out his room and closed the door behind me.

Tia was a fussy fit the day after she saw him. I could only imagine.

I slowly walked across the room as I felt my stomach ball up.

I leaned against the door debating if i wanted to open it or not.

Girl go in!

What the hell is you waiting on? God to snatch yo damn spirit, take yo ass in the room.

I closed my eyes and opened them before twisting the doorknob slightly opening the door.

I walked in the room and closed the door behind me. I looked around the room seeing balloons everywhere. It was a picture on the wall with a two stickman drawing and it said;

𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎! 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑝𝑝
𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑡𝑠
𝐵𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐴 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑗 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡! 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑦.

- 𝖻𝖺𝗆 𝗄𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝗆𝗌𝗄𝗂!

I smiled at it before looking down at Tobias.

"Uhhh." I dragged while sitting in the chair next to his bed. "What am I supposed to sat at things like this?"

"I don't know if you can hear me, but i pray that you do because I don't wanna seem like a dummy talking to myself." I sighed. "And that's where you'd tell me to shutup or push me, y'know like the old days.."

"Old days?!" I face palmed myself. "It was literally last week shut up. Okay." I took a deep breath.

"I didn't come here to bash myself or talking about the old days as if we have old days together. I wish that we can have old days together... no awkward stuff."

"Um.. you remember that day we met? With the little finder binder?" I rocked side to side while nodding. "That was the last day I planned to ever see you again in my life, but I guess the inner me had different plans."

"I don't know how to put this but." I bounced my leg. "I want whats mines to be yours and what's yours to be mines. Just like jacquees said.. I'd rather be with you and all the fucked up shit you carry... the exotic animals you like, the unnecessary amount of love you have for guns and airheads. We a team okay? I mean that's if you want to be a team.. if you don't I'm not going to fine with it but I'll get over it, because that's what i do."

"Long story short... i like you. I'm gonna continue to like you... but you have to promise me something if I'm going to like you... because I can't like you and you leave me like I'm some bootleg bitch. Im not having it." I grabbed his hand. "So if you can hear me. Pinky promise me that i can like you without you leaving me."

I held my hand up to his pinky only for his finger to remain lifeless. "I'll help you this time, but next time you have to do it on your own or I'll know some." I grabbed his pinky and locked it with mines.

$$$

YALL IM SORRY OKAY.

We only got 21 chapters left if this book, chile.