読 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"What did you- what did you say to me?" Dallas looked over at bam

"I didn't say nothing. I didn't say nothing." He held his hands up in surrender.

"You want to get a glasgow kiss?"

"I just said that was you to so it doe-"

"The fuck? I ain't ugly." She mugged the side of his head.

"Neither am I." He lifted lifted his eyebrows.

"You are fucking ugly." She shook her head. "You need those glasses to hide your identity.... You little badster" She stood up and began walking towards the door.

"Look at you in yo fucking childish room." She said once she got to the door. "You're meant to be twelve years fucking old got a cock the size of my fucking pinky ya badster." She lifted her pinky up.

"You need to go through puberty."

"We have guests!" Niah added while stomping around dallas.

"He I- he thinks he's ready for my mouth. Ohhh re-"

"Shut the fuck up." I groaned. "Feel like I'm babysitting toddlers." I rubbed over my forehead.

"You the rudest baby sitter i have ever had." Dallas plopped down on the couch. "I wanna go home."

"Go." I told her. "Nobody stoping you."

"You just wanna see me go to jail don't you?" She mugged me.

I shrugged and turned my attention back forwards.

"White girls with braces that act black must be the new trend." Beno came from the back with a pizza in his hand. "Otto ass got him a white girl. Charlie the crack head got him a white girl. Hell, I'm finna get me a white girl."

"Boy-"

"Aht!" He slapped Niah's hand. "Im about to go hoe shopping. Put ya shoe's on because I ain't coming back to collect any of you mutherfuckers." He pointed at Niah, Dallas, and Genesis.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"It's to hot to be standing on this damn porch." Genesis complained. "Take me home so i get my own damn car, fuck this."

"Hm." Tecc tossed his keys at me. "Take me to the store."

"Why you can't drive your self?" I looked up at him.

"Eyes fucking up." He told me simply while walking towards the car.

"Bam-"

"No he can't." He cut me off.

I huffed and walked to the car getting inside the drivers seat.

Once he was in the car fully I pulled out the driveway and down the street. "Which store?"

"We ain't going to the store."

I sighed. "I told you was-."

"And i told you i was gonna break yo neck." He paused. "Moral of the story we be lying."

"You be lying. I said what the fuck i said." I pulled into a empty parking lot. "Why you can't do it on yo own?"

"You stupid?" He looked at me.

"Yes very much." I shook my head.

He sighed and leaned his chair all the way back. "I got eye problems if you can't tell."

"You always in that phone and the brightest always up."

"My eyes ain't sensitive towards light. They just get irritated and start watering like a mufucka."

"They hurt?" I went to touch his face

"Nah." He swatted my hand away. "Don't touch me."

"I wasn't going to." I mugged him.

"That ain't what it looked like." Hr paused. "You finna help me willingly or ima have to force you?"

I sat back in my seat and thought about it.

If i help him... I'd possibly go to jail.

If I don't I'd be six feet under.

Choices choices

Then again this nigga probably know how to cover shit up

He probably don't tho... he's legally blind.

Again choices choices...

"Yea I'll help you." I said while starting the car back up. "Where is we going?" I asked pulling out of the parking lot.

██████████████████████

Shortest chapter ever.

There be 2k words starting
now, if I don't get WB.

I didn't edit this

Anyways. Bye.

██████████████████████