还 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Twenty year old shyanné is missing." Roscoe threw a newspaper on the table.

"You act white." Tobias mugged him.

"Right.. who reads a fucking newspaper." Bam grabbed the syrup out the refrigerator.

"You." I told him. "Matter fact, you even do the crossword puzzle."

"Okay that's because i like Caucasian word puzzles and newspapers have the best ones." He poured syrup on his pancakes and grabbed a fork and left out of the kitchen.

"Y'all a thing again? I was miserable for three whole weeks." Desire walked into the kitchen followed by beno.

"No." I mugged Tobias.

"You mad? Because I didn't get you that ugly ass teddy bear? You just be mad for no reason at this point." He waved me off.

"It's wasn't ugly." I mugged him.

"It was." Beno shook his head walking towards the refrigerator.

"Y'all nigga and bitch?" Tobias asked desire and i hit his arm. "Wh- i mean fucking?"

"Tobias."

"Houston." He stuck his head out like a duck and grabbed his neck.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Y'all nigga and bitch?" Beno mugged Tobias. "I mean fucking?"

"No." I smiled. "But i do have a hood nigga from the block that be killing people out of all seriousness."

Tobias turned around and looked at me like..

"Boo

"Boo." I bucked at him and he waved me off.

"Aye!" Bam yelled. "Its some bitch at the door with a baby!"

I narrowed my eyes before walking past tobias and into the living room. I looked out the peephole and seen Diamond and rakim.

"Dee!" Beno yelled desire name. "Yo ugly ass twin sister here."

"Bitch I ain't ugly." I mugged him.