和 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴.

"Call them and say you sick

"Call them and say you sick." tobias told me as he held onto my waist while i walked towards the front door.

"I gotta do my nieces braids tecc they got a photoshoot coming up."

"Fuck you nieces and they bald ass heads." He turned me around placing a trail of kissing on my chin and down to my neck. "Come on I'll give you some dic-"

"We waiting until we married." I mocked him.

"I only said that because you was drunk, you know I ain't godly." He stood up straight and sucked his teeth.

"But got that godly ass name." I shook my head and laughed.

"That don't mean shit." He grabbed my wrist trying to pull me back into the room. "Come let me nibble on yo thighs or some."

"Tobiasssss!" I snatched my hand away. "You wanna come with me."

"No." He said straight up.

I pouted and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his torso. "Please."

"No.. just go I'll be sleep by time you get back.. probably."

"Y'all just need to fuck already." Beno mugged us as he walked out the bathroom. "Crying because she about to be gone for two hours tops."

"Your business. Mind it." I told him.

"Y'all loud it's the whole house business." He mugged before sitting on the couch.

♿︎

"Turn yo head around and stop moving alice!" Riy snapped as i placed beeds in alice briad.

"Girl stop yelling at her she okay." I waved her off.

"How you doing with the news?" She asked me before taking a bite of her chocolate.

"What news?" I looked at her.

"You don't know about yo cousin..."

"Cousin? I don't have no damn cousin what the hell.."

"Sincere... you know jessica stuck with taking care of her and shaggy baby."

"What about sincere?" I jerked my head back.

"She was found dead earlier this morning. The Aint release that much information it was three other nigga dead too though."

"Welp, god don't like ugly." I shrugged. "As long ass my cousi- nephew what ever the fuck im supposed to call it, okay? Im straight. He good right? He ain't in the hands of shaggy or my mother ?"

"I don't think so. You know ever since yo mama hand been chopped off she been different. She called me telling me to turn my life around but sis."

"She did the same to me." I shook my head. "She told me i was living a sinful life.. chile im twenty and still not pregnant."

"Don't jinx it." Riy tilted her head.

"Im not fucking anybody.." I sighed.

"Brother still haven't did time for what he did to granny?"

I shook my head. "Nope. But me Diamond and desire rekindled. It ain't nothing to big. I see the baby. She named him rakim."

"Awe. I wonder why she fell off."

"She was in distort. I don't blame her."

♿︎

"Don't burn the house down." Bam eyed the pot before sitting at the island. "What are you cooking anyways? I've been tryna get you to cook for me for years! What's your change of mind?"

"Im tried of eating out. We eat he same thing everyday." I shrugged. "Wanted to try something new."

"What did y'all do yesterday?" I asked.

"Uh-"

"Went to church.' Tobias cut him off.

"Let bam tell me." I eyed him.

"Y'all always putting me in the middle of y'all shit. We went to church texas and then we at that Juan taco stand." He nodded.

"And y'all didn't bring me any? Y'all know i love those tacos!" I mugged.

"We didn't have enough... money?" Bam lifted his eyebrow.

"Dumbass." Tobias mugged him.

"Yo baby mama texted me two hours ago and said meet her at the hospital. You was sleep so I didn't bother you." Bam gave him a thumbs up.

"Nigga why the fuck you ain't wake me up?! Stupid ass." He walked out the kitchen.

$$$
#welcomebabyisiah