块 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 .

𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙰𝙽 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"You lying." My jaw dropped.

"Pick ya lip up." Bam mugged me.

"Why y'all want me to help?! I don't know shit about couples." I tilted my head.

"I don't neither, but look at me." Beno shrugged.

"You got a whole gi-"

"No. Nah!" He waved me off. "She mad at me because i was talking to my cousin baby sister friend." He nodded. "So I'm single."

"Welp." I shrugged. "Tecc what makes you want to do this?"

"BeCaUsE sHe DiFfErEnT." Bam stuck his neck out and placed his hands on his hips.

"She is different, the fuck

"She is different, the fuck." I mugged him. "She's special."

"Ed." He mumbled.

I hit him in his neck and he mushed my head.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Get off me." I pushed Tobias.

"Why."

"Because you keep slapping my legs and that shit hurt!" I pushed him and stood up.

"You a damn crybaby. Shit ain't even hurt." He pushed the back of my head and walked into the bathroom.

"How you know? Exactly shut the fuck up." I mugged.

"Watch yo mouth."

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. "Fat neck ass nigga." I mumbled.

"You got a attitude problem, need to fix it." He mugged me as i walked into the bathroom.

I ignored him and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed my toothbrush out of the toothbrush holder and grabbed the toothpaste. Turning the faucet on i ran my toothbrush under the water.

I pushed the toothpaste on the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"You annoying bruh." He pushed my head and walked out the bathroom.