见 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

⚠︎ 𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖧𝖨𝖢 𝖯𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖮'𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖲 𝖠𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣 . ⚠︎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓████████████████████████████████𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 8:26 𝐏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
████████████████████████████████
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 8:26 𝐏.𝐌.

"Lets go half on a baby." Tobias wrapped one of his hands around dallas neck before pulling her neck to hips lips slowly kissing it.

"Okay Kevin gates." She said sarcastically before rolling her eyes playfully.

"Im for real." He gave her a serious look.

"I am too." She stood there pulled her shirt over her head. "You finn-"

He gently pushed her down on the bed, which stood conveniently to break her willing fall.

Her thighs were spread out to their utmost extension, and discovered between them was the mark of the sex. The red- centered cleft of flesh.

Tobias aligned himself at her entrance, he looked up at her for confirmation.

"Boya! If you don-"

"Okay shut the fuck up." He hushed her, slowly sliding his mushroom shaped tip into her.

She bit down onto her bottom lip, out of frustration. A sharp brief pain went through her pelvic towards her stomach for a quick second.

She blew out air before grabbing onto the cover as Tobias sped up slightly.

Once he pushed himself deeper into her she arched her back up off the bed allowing him to grab onto her love handles.