本 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Start from the beginning

Curiosity killed you? Bitch what are you? A cat?

"Yea, curiosity killed her. Why didn't you bring the other two?" I heard shaggy's voice behind me.

this bi- did she j-

"I tried to convince them.. you know? They stubborn and didn't want to come." I turned around and shrugged.

"You ain't phased? You standing in front of your murderer." He folded his arms across his chest.

"Nope." I shrugged again. "You ain't nothing to be phased about."

"You confident ain't you?" Gene asked me.

"Yes bitch, very confident." I rolled my eyes. "If you were going to kill me you would've did it two years ago."

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙽 '𝙱𝙰𝙼' 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I got four five glocks and nines in this b- who the fuck?!" I pushed tecc shoulder.

"Nigga you was supposed to shoot he- thats that scooby doo nigga." B-max nodded.

"Kill him too." Tecc nodded. "Wait a minute though."

𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙰𝙽 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I haven't had a sleep over in a while this better be worth it. And they better let me cut the bitch fingers off." I mumbled while grabbing the cover.

"What we supposed to do again?" Desire asked whole zipping her boots up.

"She wants up to grab her body once b-max gives us the signal." Diamond shrugged.

"I feel like im in a action movie. I wonder if i can do one of them acrobatic flips." Desire placed her palms on the ground and lifted one of her legs up. "Nope, can't do it."

"Bitch..." I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her up. "Stop doing stupid shit!"

I turned around and looked in Dallas direction. "Who the fuck is that nigga?"

"Shaggy.." desire took a deep breath.

"I'll be back." Diamond grabbed her phone off the bench and walked towards dallas.

𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"You forgot your phone in the c-" i stopped myself and acted surprised. "Hey girl.. I forgot your name what was it... germane?" I pushed my chin into my neck.

"Gen- bitch you know my name."

"If i knew your name i would've said it right." I mugged her. "Anyways, hey baby brother." I walked up to shawn and wrapped my arms around his torso.

".."

"Wassup." He wrapped his arms around me. "I thought you was done dealing with me."

"Nope. Not at all, you want her dead?" I mugged dallas and pointed at her causing her jaw to drop.

"You tryna do the honors?" He reached for his waistband.

"Sure, why not." I held my hand out as his placed his glock G22 in my hand.

I checked the safety, which was on so i turned it off and amid it at dallas head. "Got something to say?" I looked at gene.

"I thought you had a problem with me-" i cut her off my shooting her twice in the head.

"Die this time bitch." I mumbled to myself before turning around. "Do you want to say something?!" I asked shaggy.

Dallas had a smirk on her face before leaning against the picnic table.

"I thought you was soft.. and always ran away from your problems... but here you go standing in front of one of ya biggest problems. You think because you killed her I'm supposed to think you're going to kill me?"

"No do think that." I shrugged. "But im not gonna kill you." I held the gun out for him i grab it but he just stared at it. "I don't kill family, that's all you bra."

He reached for the gun but was instantly hit with two bullets to the dome allowing dome of his blood to splatter on me. His body jerked and fell backwards making him fold up like a napkin.

𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨,
𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.