Chapter 10

Catra awoke to a calmly lit room. It was completely unfamiliar than anywhere she had been before. She looked down to see all her injuries had been cleaned and bandaged.

"Where am I?" she asked herself.

Does it matter? Said the voice. Its such a beautiful place! Too bad its being ruined by an eye-sore like you.

"I get it," Catra said.

She stood up carefully and looked around.

"This must be a new trick from Horde Prime. A hullustionation..."

Catra remembered her dream from last night. She was finally in Adora's arms. She was almost happy.

Ha! Happy?! Like you could ever be happy! You don't deserve it.

Catra sighed.

I know.

Suddenly, she heard the door open.

It was Scorpia.

She smiled softly at Catra.

"Oh my god," Catra breathed. "Heh, now I know this is a dream."

"Say what now?" Scorpia asked.

"You even sound like her..." Catra said.

"Catra you're not dreaming your in bright moon!"

"Wh-what?"

"You safe Catra, you're with the Rebellion!"

Catra started to back away. "No way...there's no way...this is a trick...I can't just-"

Catra could see the floor get closer and the world get darker.

The last thing she heard was Scorpia crying her name before she fainted.

——

"How is she?" Entrapta asked when Scorpia returned.

"Shes not good," Scorpia said. "She had a panic attack and passed out."

"I shouldn't be surprised," Perfuma said. "While tending to her wounds I found multiple scars, most reopened."

"Thats hOrible!" Bow's voice cracked.

Adora was silent.

She'd never heard if Catra being like that. So scared and panicked that she passed out? It was unheard of!

A lot has changed since she last knew Catra as a friend.

That needed to change.