The time has come....

Hi everyone! I've been putting this off for so long, and I am so sorry! This is really hard for me to do, and its gonna bring a frown to some peoples day. And I'm really sorry. But I would like to think I have a VALID reason here:

Book 2 is cancelled. It was a cancelled the minute season 5 came out. And let me fully explain why:

This book was originally going to be an Evil Glimmer story, where Glimmer was brainwashed. Catra's issues was going to be a side plot. However, I loved writing Catra so much, the story changed too focus on her. Evil Glimmer, would be book 2.
However, season 5 of Shera came out. And what ideas I had for book 2, had actually predicted season 5 off Shera!! All the brainwashing actually happened ion season 5 what with the "chips"! It was at that moment I realized there wouldn't really be a POINT to writing a book two! Just imagine instead of Catra being chipped, imagine Glimmer. And BAM that was book 2!

I should have let's you all know sooner that this book was cancelled. As horrible as it is...I almost had fun stringing you all along! However it was wrong of me and I am sorry.
And I'm EXTRA sorry for cancelling in the first place(But theres nothing I can do!)I HATE it when a good book gets cancelled, and reading these updates depends my whole day. However I want to say that if you read the end of this book, as if it goes INTO season 5, then it doesn't even feel like a cliff hanger in a way!
I know a book getting cancelled is sad and really sucks. But there are a lot of wonderful books here on wattpad and A03! If your looking for a Shera Story, I suggest...

"Come Back to Me"

By @GoldenAla22 

Its a completed story of Catra Angst. I have not read it, but I trust it.
And if you like "good characters brainwashed bad", a lot of my stories here on wattpad and on my blog "WogWeb" have that concept.

I want too thank you all again for your support and patience. I'm sorry that patience...was for nothing.

Thank you.

(P.S: If you guys feel you REALLY need it, I will at least write a oneshot/Drabble of what book 2 could be. ONLY if you feel you TRULEY REALLY NEED IT. )