Chapter 9

Adora and Bow snuck around the ship, searching the cells for Catra.

Adora was lost in thought though.

I have to see Catra, she thought. She's hurt me, hurt millions! Yet...why do I want to see her so bad?

"She's in there!" Bow cried.

Catra lay in the cell, small puddles of blood around her. She looked awful.

"Quick we need to get her out of here!" Adora said.

Bow used an arrow to smash the glass while Adora lifted Catra carefully in her arms. Catra groaned in pain.

"What's going on...?" Catra was barely awake and she was quiet.

"Shh, just rest," Adora said. It had been a while since she was so sympathetic to Catra.

"A-Adora?" Catra breathed. "Wow, I must be dreaming..." she passed out again.

Bow and Adora ran back into the ship.

"WHATS SHE DOING HERE?!" Swiftwind screamed.

"Shh!" Bow hissed. "Its a long story. We need to leave Glimmer there for a while."

"WHY?!"

"Swiftwind!" Adora yelled. "We'll explain later! We need to get Catra to bright moon. She's going to die soon if we don't!"

______

Shadow Weaver was in the courtyard when she saw the ship arrive.

"Ah, they must be back." she said softly to herself as she walked to greet Adora.

...

Shadow Weaver stood with Mica and the rest as the ship arrived.

But when Adora and bow walked out with not Queen Glimmer, but that..that failure! Shadow Weaver was not happy.

"What is she doing here?" Shadow weaver demanded. "Where is the Queen."

"Where is my daughter?!" Mica yelled. "Who is this?!"

"This is Catra. Our um...enemy?" Bow said.

"Look Glimmer said we need to save her first ok?" Adora explained "She's in really bad shape!"

Perfuma stepped up. "That's obvious! C'mon lets get her to the medical wing!"