Chapter 8

Glimmer pulled on the bars with all her might, but they simply wouldn't budge. She had been thrown in a cell after he defiance.

She could hear Catra's screaming from down the hall.

A regular occurrence, but a scary one nonetheless.

What were they doing to her?

This was all her fault...why hadn't she just told the truth that she was the one with the weapon knowledge and saved Catra all this pain?!

She heard the screaming seese, and she looked up to see the guards dragging Catra back to her cell. She was unconscious and looked to be in lots of pain.

I have to do something, Glimmer thought. I can't stand by and let this happen.

----

Glimmer sat her in her cell, racking her brain for ideas. But suddenly, she heard quickened footsteps.

"Who's there?" Glimmer called out.

"Glimmer!" Bow and Adora came into view.

"Bow! Adora! You're here!" Glimmer cried.

"Guys I'm so sorry!" Glimmer teared up. "I treated you guys horribly! And-"

"We forgive you Glimmer," Bow said, holding Glimmer's hands through the bars. "But c'mon! We need to get you out of here!"

Glimmer's face lit up until she remembered Catra. She couldn't leave her here! But they were obviously running out of time-

"No," Glimmer said.

"What?!" Adora gasped. "What do you mean no?!"

"Look, Catra's here too. They've been torturing her! I hear her screams everyday. They think that she's the one with the knowledge of Etheria's weapon. And she...she won't tell them anything. Guys she'll die if we leave her here. You need come and get me later. Catra is more important.."

"Glimmer are you sure?" Bow asked.

Glimmer nodded. "I'm sure. Save her, please."

Adora and Bow nodded.

"We'll come back for you!" Adora said as she and Bow left to find Catra.