Chapter 7

Bow was about to knock on Adora's door when she opened it first.

"Adora!" he smiled and gave her a hug.

"H-hey Bow," she panted.

"How are you feeling? I was just about to ask if you wanted to come and get some food?"

"Food would be nice," Adora said.

Bow led Adora to the dining room. Bow was absolutely devastated even if he didn't show it. He had failed to rescue his best friend, not only that, but the last thing he said to her was

"You're wrong"

Why did he say that?! Why couldn't he have been nicer about it?! Now the last thing he ever said to his friend will be-

No, he can't think about it right now, He has to say focused. He has to take care of KIng Micha and Adora. Adora has lost her identity and Micha his daughter and wife. He has to stay positive...

---

Bow laid plates in front of Adora and Micha.

Both of them had the same expression on their faces.

Absolute hopelessness.

"Hey guys," Perfuma said quietly as she walked in. She was practically whispered every word now. She said her voice hurt from the agonizing screams when...well, you know.

"How are you all feeling?"

"I think as well as we can," Bow said.

"Adora? I'm glad to see you're out of your room," Perfuma smiled.

Adora just nodded.

"Perfuma, could you watch them please?" Bow asked. "I'd like to check up on everyone."

"Of course!" Peruma smile and waved Bow goodbye.

---

Bow walked into where Scorpia was staying.

"Bow! Hi!" Scorpia smiled.

Scorpia was already feeling pretty great, despite the agony she and the others had felt. She was respecting however, everyone's need for time to recover.

"Hi Scorpia!" Bow smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"A lot better! Sleep can fix everything!" Scorpia smiled. "Speaking of which, have you gotten Adora to rest?"

"I think she got some last night. But I heard the shower running so not long I imagine."

"Oh, thats rough."

"Yeah, she's taking the sword really hard. She also misses Glimmer."

"Do you?" Scorpia asked.

"What?" Bow looked up, shocked at the audacity of the question.

"Do you miss Glimmer?"

"Of course I do! I'm terrified! She's up there, in danger! She's making bad decisions and what is she gonna do when-" Bow teared up. "I'm so scared! Everythings going wrong but I have to be the one to take care of everyone but I just wanna cry too!"

Scorpia hugged Bow carefully with her claws.

"Its ok to be scared, and you matter just as much as everyone else. But your so strong to be the one who is willing to put others first."

Bow wiped his tears. "Thanks Scorpia!"

TIME SKIP: A WEEK

Adora had finally gotten out of her funk a little and was ready to start making a plan to save Glimmer.

"I may not be Shera anymore, but we still have Mara's ship." Adora said. We can go into space. Thus, we can get to Horde Prime and rescue Glimmer!"

"So a stealth mission?" Bow asked.

"Yes,"

"We're going to save our queen."