Chapter 4

Adora sat in the meeting room. She had been there for at least a day straight.

"Adora?" Bow walked in.

Adora still had her hair down, eyes closed, small tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Adora talk to me please," Bow knelt down to meet her face. That was covered by her blonde locks.

"Its gone ...I'm gone..." Adora whispered.

"Adora what are you talking about?" Bow asked softly.

"I was Shera, Bow. People trusted me, looked up to me...what am I now?"

"Adora, you're our friend!" Bow said. "Its true, we saw Shera before we saw you. But now we do see you! You're our friend, Shera or not!"

Adora nodded.

She clearly didn't believe him.

"C'mon," Bow helped Adora out of the chair. "Lets get you to bed,"

"No...I need to find Glimmer..."

"We'll find her tomorrow, ok?"

----

Adora lay in bed, hovering between sleep and conscious.

She was so exhausted, emotionally and physically.

On one hand, she just lost her other half, Shera. She had to break the thing that gave her life.

On the other, she just had a fight with her best friend, and now her best friend is gone. She regrets everything.

Adora finally fell into a slumber...

Adora walked around dizzily.

She saw a shining light in the distance.

The sword! It was there!

Glimmer was next to the sword, smiling. She hadn't seen her smile in so long!

Adora ran to them.

"Glimmer!" she called.

Glimmer smiled and waved.

Suddenly, the sword lifted off the ground and started flying towards Adora.

(Like thor's hammer)

Adora reached out her hand to catch it, but the minute it was in grasp, it shattered into billions of pieces.

Glimmer was suddenly surrounded by green light and was sucked up into the dark sky.

"NO!" Adora cried. "No! No! No! No!"

"NO!!!" Adora screamed as she sat up quickly.

She breathed heavily, sweat all over her.

"Oh my god.." she sighed.

Adora felt gross from all the sweat, so she went to the bathroom to take a nice cold shower.

And of course, with shower comes shower thoughts.

Where was Glimmer?

Where was Hordak?

Where was-

No. Don't even say her name.

Where is Catra?

Dang it brain.

Even if we're enemies, she deserves safety.

Everyone, deserves safety.