twenty four

moira was getting ready to get on the plane for boston when she heard her name called.

"moira moira!"

it was little yasmine, tugging her mom to where moira was standing.

"hey yasmine!" moira giggled, picking her up and spinning her around, then smiling at her aunt.

"we just wanted to come see you off." misty told her niece, who smiled gratefully at her.

"thank you both." she said, smiling softly.

misty and yasmine hugged her and then her gate got called for boarding.

"i'll facetime you guys when i get to boston!" moira called out, waving bye as she ran to her gate.

she got on no problem then the flight came.

it was a little bumpy but thankfully nothing major happened.

moira was tired and looked a little airsick when they landed, causing her to almost fall over as she tried to grab her bag.

luckily, there was a nice older gentleman who helped her get the bag and helped her off the plane.

she walked slowly through the tunnel, people passing her left and right.

when she got out to the gate, spencer was there waiting.

"moi!" he called, almost giving her a heart attack.

she laughed as he ran over, lifting her up into a hug.

he twirled her around and then put her back down, them staying in the hug for a little bit.

when spencer looked down at her, she grinned softly.

he gave her a goofy grin and she giggled, rolling her eyes jokingly, pulling him into a soft kiss.

when they pulled away, spencer was blushing softly and grinning from ear to ear.

"i love you so much moi." he said, tucking some loose hair behind her ear.

in the moment, the stars aligned for them. it was almost like it was destiny for them.

you could even say it was a match made in perfect heaven.

"i love you too spence."

~~

a/n:

woooo it's the end of this book.

well

maybe.

i have a epilogue in mind so like yeah that might come out soon.

i'm also freaking out a little because i want what i just wrote so yeah.

oh and the fact i have my finals on tuesday.

ANYWAY

hope you guys enjoyed, i definitely did.

xoxo