SIXTEEN: School Trip II

Jimin's POV

" Im going to fulfill my promise " I said using my Husky voice as possible. I leaned in but she put her Index Finger in my lips.

" Later On Love " She said and Kissed my forehead. She started playing with my hair.
I smiled at her.

" Lets Enjoy the Games First " She said. I lay By her side and Hugged her.

~~~

" We already gave you the Cards. So Yellow Team on the right, Blue on the left and Red on the middle. Know each other first before we start" One of the teachers here said. I got Yellow so i guess i need to go on The right side.

" HI" I greeted them so we have here is Momo from out class two other boys and One girl, so we have Kang Seulgi here. There are six students in one team.

" HI Im Park Jimin" I introduced myself and Smiled at them.

" Hirai Momo"

" Kang Seulgi"

" Moonbyul Yi" The girl with a Purple hair said and smiled at us.

" Kim Namjoon" The tall guy said and smiled at us.

" Yoon Jeonghan" The guy with the Long hair said.

" So I guess you already know the names of your team mates" The teacher said earning attention to the students.

" Lets start the Games!"  Its Rare to have this kind of activity when you're in collage, cuz u dont even have time to play like a kid .

~~~

Ahh Im tired. I opened The door and Throwed My self in the bed. What a tiring day. I hear the door opened revealing the drunk Jeongyeon. I quickly stood up and cupped her face.

" Why are you drunk?" I said in a worried tone I didn't even know that she's drunk, she just Ask my permission if she can hangout with her New friends.

She giggled and pinned me on the wall, then pointed my face.

" You, why are you so handsome?" She said. I rolled my eyes at her and pick her up, I placed her on the edge of the bed.

I lay down, her back facing me.

" Lets Sleep now Jagi" I said. She lay down besides me and faced me.

" Im not that sleepy" She said then pouted.

" So What do you want to do?" I asked her, a smirk formed at her lips. She pulled her blanket down and Hovered me.

" I just wanna play" She said While looking at me seductively. She then smashed her lips Against mine. I pushed Her lightly.

" Jeongyeon-ah You're drunk" I said to her she shakes her head as a response. Then she Kissed me again.

We switched position I'm on top of her. I brok the kiss and removed the strands of her hair covering her neck. I sucked her neck leaving hickey on it.
I tucked her Shirt a little bit, but then she removed It. I cupped her breast while doing her neck. She hold my hair as she moans from the pleasure.

I unhooked her bra and played at her Tits, her moans became loud. I started To lick her right nipple While playing the other one. I removed My shirt and Removed Her shorts. I kissed her belly Going down to her sensitive spot. As I kiss Her moans are getting even louder. I spread her legs.

I looked at her wet Panties and smirked, i lookef up at her. Her eyes Are shut and her mouth is open. I slowly removed her panties. I played with her clit and started licking her pussy, her moans get louder than before.

" Ahh... Fuck " She moaned out, i used my other hand to Play with her nipples. Her grip on my hair become more tight. I smiled at the thought that she likes the pleasure im giving. I continued What im doing until she came.

I came back at the top and pecked her lips.

" Tell me How much you want me " I said to her. She cupped my face then pouted. I removed My pants and Boxer.

" Oppa Please me. I want your Big cock in my little Pussy-- Ahh... " As she talk i putted it inside without warning. I came with a Fast Thrust. She arched her back giving me chance to suck her Tits.

I putted her left leg in my shoulder so i can go deeper in her. She bit her lips to control her Moans.

" Ahh Fuck... Yes " She moaned. I keep Thrusting Until she came. I picked her Up and Slammed her on the Wall And placed my dick inside her. She jumped at me and Wrapped her waist Around me.

This is what she want, im just giving it to her.

I keep Thrusting while Sucking on her neck.

" Ahh... Yes.. I like it Rough! Fuck me.... u-until i cant walk tomorrow " As she said. My pace become Fast. I looked at her, smiling while moaning, I smirked.

" Ohh... Fuck Jimin im cumming! " She Said. I slowed my pace and Removed my dick inside her.

" What The hell?! " I pushed Her in the Bed and flipped Her. I looked at her pussy. Still wet huh?

I licked My fingers and placed it inside her asshole and i putted Back my dick inside her pussy.

" Do you like it Slut? " I asked her and Fastened my pace on her. She keep Moaning. Every Sinful words that came out on her mouth makes me more horny.

" Fuck.. Im gonna Cum Jimin! " She said. In a few thrust she came. I removed my Buddy in her and give it few Strokes Until i came.

I looked at her Pussy with her juices coming out. I licked every drop of it. I lay down and placed Jeongyeon Besides me and we both drifted in our Dream land.

To be continued

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOD JIHYO!

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATE SARANGHAE!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING

~ Author Junghan ( Piggy ) ❤