SIX: My Feelings

Jeongyeon's POV

" Jihyo, Mina, Sana, Momo this is wrong, how can I stop this" we are at the canteen eating while talking.

" You can't stop love Jeong" Mina said. She's right.

" Maybe You can confess to him?" Momo said. I nodded my head slowly. I'm sure about my feelings for him. But how can I confess this? Should I do the same as he? No. That's too Cheesy? Eeeeehhhhh???

" When you decide to confess on him he's just on the Rooftop "Jihyo spoke. How did she know?

" Okay "I stood up and decided to tell him. While walking I can hear them Giggling.

I quickly Go to the rooftop.

While Going up. I'm thinking to what I going to say. Cuz it might get cheesy. Uhmm.. How can I do this? Should I kiss him and say I love you too? Ani! The kiss is to quick. Or should I just say that I love him? Ugghh... It's hard to decide. You can do it.

When I opened the door. The scene makes my heart skipped a bit.

Him Kissing another girl. A tear escaped from my eyes. Pabo Jeong. I told you don't love a playboy. Look at yourself crying because of a Playboy.
He doesn't Even grant his Promise to you. Why I'm such a Fool to love you?

I didn't realize that they are looking at me and Jimin is Approaching me.

" Jeongyeon-ah let me Explain" He said. I just Smiled at him while my tears is steaming down in my face.
I tried to not look weak at him.

" No need to explain Mr. Park" I said and Leave the rooftop and Him Disappointed.

Jimin's POV

Im at the Rooftop closing my eyes, taking some fresh air and relaxing.

" Jimin" A girl called my name. I smiled because I thought it was Jeongyeon. I opened my eyes, I got surprised.

It's Kang Seulgi my Ex

" Babe! I miss you" She said then Runned to me and Hugged me. I'm still at my place dumbfounded.

" Don't babe me, remember we are over?" I said and Raised my eye brow at her. She smirked and lean towards me.

" For me it's a no" She whispered seductively.

" Get away!" i said and pushed her.

She's my Ex Kang Seulgi. My sluty Ex Girlfriend ( Don't hate me it's just a Story) She is A Play girl. I loved her more than my life then she just Cheated on me. So that's why I became a playboy Taking a revange to all the girls.

I got shocked on her next move. She kissed me. She outed her hands on my nape to deepen the kiss. I pushed her. But it's Too late.

I see Jeongyeon Crying. I approached her. Every teer dropping from her eyes it's like a bullet shooting my heart. I don't want to see her cry because of me. It might get the old us. Seh might hate me Again. I'm so stupid to not notice her earlier.

" Jeongyeon-ah let me Explain" I said. She Just Smiled at me a forced one.

" No need to explain Mr. Park" she said. I can feel my tears is Streaming down too. I looked at Seulgi, smirking.

" So, that was the girl you like?" she said. I can't hold this Anymore.

" Get out of here" I shouted As loud as I can.

" I will make you mine again" she said. I just rolled my eyes over her.

This time I knew I fucked up.

To be continued

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATE SARANGHAE!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING YOU LIKE!