ONE: The One I Hate

Jeongyeon's POV

I arrived in our University so early, I don't know why I'm always Early.

By the way, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon that's All.

A man Passed me, the man that I don't want to see Everyday, the guy that always Finds a way to make my day Ruined.

He looked at me with that Ugly Smirk of him.

" Hello Jeongie" He said. Hearing his Voice, already makes my day Ruined.

His Name is Park JerkMin I mean Jimin. Well I hate him because he's a playboy, he even planned to play on Mina's heart. The most I hate on him is he always Get what he wants.

I don't know why All the girls in this Group likes him, are they Blind? Look at him, I agree that he have a Handsome face but deep inside him He is so Ugly.

The Principal can't kick him in this school because half of this is their Property.

I entered our Classroom. Luckily his not my classmate.

" Jeong you okay?" My friend Momo asked, besides her is Mina and Jihyo.

" I just see the face of that Bastard again" I answered. Jihyo hitted Momo's Head.

" Are you always gonna ask that Question everyday? Isn't obvious? Everytime you ask the Question, she Answered the same." Jihyo Scolded her. Well she's right I'm always like this because of that Jerk.

" Good Morning Class" We didn't notice that our Teacher is already here. We stood up and Greeted her Back.

Boring Subject with Mrs. Choi

After a Few Minutes the First bell Rang, it's time for the next Subject.
I dashed in the next room I don't want to see his Face again in the hallway.

Finally I reached the room. I opened the door. What a lucky Day. This bastard is So lucky to see a Goddess in front Of him.

" HI Missy. how are you? You look Ugly toda-- wait you are ugly Everyday" He said while Chewing his Gum. I rolled my eyes and looked at him up and Down.

" I think your Describing yourself Mr. Park" i said. The girls Approached me.

How can he get in here? Unless the Mr. Kang Called him.

" See you Around Ms. Yoo" He said and Winked at me. It's so Disgusting to see the wink of a play boy.

I entered the room and throw my Bag harshly on my Sit.

I wish this Badluck will end As soon as Possible.

After finishing our 4th Subject the 4th bell rang, it's time for lunch.

Me and My friends headed to the canteen. After buying the foods we approached the Vacant Table. Before we can sit a group of boys Stopped us. I looked at them. Oohh it's just The Bastard with his Friends.

" Sorry Ms. Yoo but this is our" He spoke. Im finding the Name Jimin in this table and the Seat.

" Really? But It doesn't even have the Name Park Jimin" I said. He pulled a Marker in his Bag and Writed his name On the table.

" PARK JIMIN" He said, emphasizing his name. Jinjja?!? I really hate him.

" Let's Just give them the seat" Jihyo whispered behind me, I nodded in response.

" Okay. See you Around Shorty" I said and winked at him. I can see that he's disgusted.

" See you Ostrich" he Teased back. We seated on the other vacant seat. I loss appetite because of him.

To be continued

THIS IS WHAT I PROMISE TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS.
I KNOW YOU LIKE THE DOESN'T EXIST BOOK BUT I NEED TO UNPUBLISH IT FOR SOME REASON.

Should I make LWTSP book 2?

PrincessSorrosa4 Unnie!!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING YOU LIKE!