THREE: I Won't Fall For You

Jimin's POV

Class is already dismissed. All the students is getting home now, but me I'm following Jeongyeon. I don't know why in following her.

I sighed knowing that even I follow her, she will not notice me. I'm just a bully in her life.

I decided to stop following her. But then I heard Someone Screamed.

" Help!" A familiar voice shouted.
I looked back and it's Jeongyeon, a man is trying to snatch her bag.

I quickly neared her and Punched the guy, he fell down the floor. He didn't fight back he just Runned away. I looked at Jeongyeon, she's Crying.

I can't take this scene, I don't want to see her cry. I hugged her to comfort her.

" Don't cry... You okay?" I asked and kissed her forehead. She pushed me.

" Stop Playing games! Jimin I won't fall for you!" She shouted. Her words it's like a knife. I just want her to see me as her Protector and Lover. But why am I like this Towards her?

" Please.... Don't play with my heart." She said and Runned away. She left me Dumbfounded. Starting Tomorrow you will Gonna Change Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up because my alarm started ringing and my phone is buzzing. Why would someone Text me in this early morning?

Mr. Park JerkMin

Hello Jeongie Good Morning! You okay now? Meet me at the rooftop today. Jebal?:

: Good Morning? I'm okay and why do you care? Okay I will meet you at the rooftop

Yaahh!!! That's so mean I'm just worrying to my friend :

:Tssk! Your not my friend

Mean! :

I just rolled my eyes. Early in the Morning I'm already annoyed.

After doing my Morning Routine, I headed downstairs to eat.

" Eomma!" i shouted while heading down.

" My Princess is already up" she said. I notice that Appa is not here.

" Eomma where is Appa?" I asked with a confused face.

" He left home early" she answered I nod my head.

After eating I take my bag with me and bid my goodbye to Eomma.

I arrived at school. While Walking to the hallway heading to the elevator, I notice Jihyo and Mina in front of the Elevator.

" Hey Guys where you going!" i asked them. Before they answer they smiled, I smiled back.

" In the room, you?"

" In the rooftop" I answered. We keep talking until they reach the 3rd floor. I'm just Alone in the elevator until I reached the rooftop.

I see Jimin sitting in a old Bench. He tap the his side. Allowing me to sit besides him. As the dumbest person on the world I choosed to sit beside him.

" What do you need?" I asked. He seems nervous because he's sweating. He didn't Answered my question.

" Okay I'm going to leave" I said. But he stopped me.

" Are you okay?" for how many times he need to assure that I'm okay?
And why do he care anyways?

" How many times I need to tell you that I'm okay?"  I said raising my voice. I know that we are not getting in the point, because hes not saying what he want. I'm just wasting time for this.

" Let's just get to the point Mr. Park" I said.

" I will take this Serious Ms. Yoo" He said. His next sentence make me gasp.

To be continued

STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATE SARANGHAE!

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT ANYTHING YOU LIKE!