Bonus Chapter!!

You sat me down at the table, and smiled widely pushing my chair in respectfully like always.

"You look beautiful tonight Alaina" your eyes looked my up and down making me smile, but not shyly, proudly and confidently.

"You're handsome yourself."

"I was surprised when you took me up for the offer." He played around.

"I couldn't pass someone like you up." I laughed knowing I was gonna come no matter what.

I couldn't believe after 4 years, I finally found some one who reminded me of you. I know you're in the sky right now proud of me.

I don't feel as guilty as I thought I would. Probably because you and him have so many things in common. He's Italian, very pale, brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and has the behavior of a child.

You guys act very similar, he's very playful  goofy, but can get serious and knows when to stand up for me, the kids, or himself.

He makes me feel safe with him, he makes me feel 19 again, scared of falling in love.

Tristan has always been kind and sweet to me, and most importantly he loves Xavier and Amelia, and they love him too.

I think I love him, but I'm too scared to admit it. You understand my reasons and so does he. He has so much respect for you. I'm sure you know all about it, he's told me that you and him have had a long conversation of what the future could possibly hold.

He tells me all the time that he's not you and that he would never be able to replace you in the kids or my life, but he tells me that he also wants to heal that empty part of me.

I hope you approve of him, i do. I think I having him around would really change our life for the better. I'm tired of always feeling guilty for wanting another man that isn't you. But like you said I need to move on, and not out my life on hold.

It doesn't mean I don't love you, but maybe falling in love again won't be that bad. But just know I'll always love you more.