#34 ALTERNATIVE

The stress didn't really get to me until three months later when I had a noticeable balloon of a human growing and hanging off my body. Since I wasn't the type to wear fitting clothes I didn't notice it myself, it was when I was skype calling Jimin that he told me. I remember it like yesterday when I looked at him and told him that he's just seeing things only for me to lift my oversized hoodie and see a bump. It wasn't even a bump anymore. I was- it was gigantic. 

I could've gotten it's gender a long time ago but I couldn't help myself but not want to know it. Mom has been really supportive, even though she's not the happiest about the dad issue, she has tried her hardest to help me. She herself said, that that could be better for me. Not because of some weird reasons, it's mostly because I don't want to go into a baby shopping craze. I also already felt it kicking to which Jimin yelled at me for, because he wants to feel it and it can't dare kick when he's not there. Just when I was about to get myself a bowl of nachos with strawberries a whipped cream my phone rang. Lazily I picked it up only to see Min Freacking Yoongi calling me. 

"Whaddup, buttercup?" I asked and positioned myself on the couch so I'll be comfortable. 

"Nothing much, what about you?" he said as he was focused on something out of my eyesight reach.

"Same, why'd you call?" 

"I was bored, and maybe missed your existence" he laughed to himself and then I heard him write on a keyboard. So he was using his computer.

"Awww, I missed you, too" 

"Listen, why haven't I heard the news that someone in your family is pregnant?" I couldn't see his face that well, but I guess luck was n my side cuz I was currently like a deer caught in the headlight, shook.

"I- who told you?" 

"Jimin"

"But why? I thought we won't talk about anyone being preganto until it's. what?" I was confused. Why would he tell him?

"We were out, cuz we had some free time and he was buying baby things, so Taehyungie asked him why and he said that" he was buying what? I can't believe he's taking better care of my kid than I am. I sighed.

"Well, yeah, but it's a shock to everyone in our family so we don't really talk about it" I just said.

"Well I want to buy it something, too" he stared at me. He didn't have his glasses so that might be it. Either way, he was squinting at me.

"We'll see when we meet, hm?" he nodded in satisfaction.

"Yeah, that sounds nice, kids are nice" his shoulders moved up as he talked to himself. Well, this child is yours so you better think that they are nice. 

"Hyung! Can you help me with something?!" a muffled voice of Jungkook came from somewhere. 

"Sure!" he yelled loudly, "can you wait a bit?" I nodded my head at him and he got up. Right as he left a wild Jimin appeared.

"Hiya, cousin" he smiled widely and he ket on an innocent face.

"Well, I won't say looking at your face was not how I imagined my day to turn out" 

"Don't be mean, you love me"

"Eh, debatable. So I've heard that you're spreading the news about a baby" he completely stopped. Up until now, he was turning on the chair. 

"No?" he looked sideways not wanting to meet my eyes even when we were video chatting.

"Bi- are you going bananas?" 

"Well, I had to tell them something" he pouted and started playing with his hands.

"You could have told them something else!" 

"Was I supposed to tell them the truth?! Well, it's Ayka who's pregnant and I'll be the uncle so I'm buying stuff for my nephew or niece?" he angrily said and his hands went into the air to prove his point.

"You're what?!" 

A/N Who was that? :> 

I wrote a poem and wanted to share it with you guys (〃▽〃) but I'm shy and would love it if you commented whether you want to see it or not.

School isn't the best for me since last week so I'm sorry for the short chapter since the grades are getting circled on Tuesday next week I'll have some free time (finally) to write something so a longer chapter will come, believe me.

Random food-related facts about me that will make you dislike me:

#1: I'm vegetarian (I simply dislike the taste of meat)

#2: I don't like ice-cream

#3: I'm allergic to tomatoes, yet I still eat them in large quantities (which ends with my tongue swollen, the whole throat and mouth itching and nausea, but I love the taste of it... and hate tomato soup)

#4: I don't like chocolate flavor (in everything, with pudding being the worst)

#5: I like plain eggs (not seasoned with anything)

#6: Cereal before milk

#7: No pineapple on pizza 

Have a great day :>

-Bambus