#28 ALTERNATIVE

Yoongi sat next to me and took celery from my plate. I don't blame him, that stuff good. 

"Why do you have so much on the plate?" he asked as he took something else from there too. I think it was cheese.

"Well, I'm eating for two now" everyone's eyes were then on me and Jimin showed a panicked expression.

"You don't mean..." he started.

"Yeah, I've got a tapeworm" I shrugged and munched away on a carrot. I have to tell you, this place has an amazing selection of food. A person can actually tell that they've got the money.

"For real?!" Jungkook asked a little louder and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Nope. Just felt hungry" I smiled at him to assure him that really, everything is okay. 

"Don't you dare doubt anyone's appetite" Jin called out. I love him. No scratch that. I love them all. After the small feast, we left and everyone went their own way. On any other day, we would've spent more time together but since they're all busy right now we weren't able to do so. I was sad, o course, but at the same time wished for them to get enough rest. It's no secret that they all work like crazy and every second is precious so keeping that away from them felt really bad. I got home and my eyes fell on the calendar. 

"WHAT?!" my eyes almost popped out from surprise and I had to check what I saw several times. There is no way it's almost December already, but the more I looked at it the more it looked true. But just for the record, I rubbed my eyes as they do it on TV, but the sight did not change. Not at all. I suddenly couldn't help but think of my family. I'll have to travel to them for St. Nicholas so we can all "celebrate". I then noticed myself being too tired. I tried hard to not fall asleep, but I guess it was too much.

Even though, I went to the tv and turned it on. Not sure about what to watch I turned on Netflix and on there my attention was set on the mating of birds. The did not show any graphic scenes, just the ceremony and dances they do to catch the attention of a probable future partner. It was honestly so interesting.

"The advent also starts this Sunday," I told myself and fell asleep just like that.

[A/N] I'm so not motivated today, but next week will come a special chapter of how St. Nicholas is celebrated over here in SVK so I just wanted to post this as some kind of start for that. Since I plan on introducing you guys to SVK traditions you can be sure that from today the chaps will be special. 

I also will post things to my short story collection so check them out!

I had a short story competition today so I don't feel like writing as much now. I was writing for 4 hours straight and it got me all tired :D

Enjoy your last November days <3

-Bambus