Chapter 44- The Talk

Start from the beginning

" Well, this brother in law thinks you are stupid for letting a girl go just like that after what you've done to the poor girl. "

The boys were now looking back and forth between the two of us.
" You have no right to judge me. You are not in my shoes to say those things. "

I stood up. I was fed up with him.

"Well, I have the right tho. You see Rose is my sister and you obviously played with her. Damn! Park, what did she do to you? I have every right to be angry at you. Because the girl you just broke is now pregnant and carrying your baby. " I shouted at him.

"What? What are you saying Jk? "

"What am I saying? Rose is PREGNANT with your child you bastard. "

I approached him and punched him.

This is for Lisa!

"Jk, stop! The poor guy obviously doesn't know. " V commented.

"Then I'll make him realize what a huge mistake he did to me and my family. " I was ready to punch when the boys stopped me.

I looked at Jimin to see his that his mouth was bleeding. He looked lost.

He looked at me.

"I'm going to be dad! " WOW! Out of all the things I said. That's the only thing he hears.

What I saw next was unbelievable.

Jimin stood up and hugged V like a child who got his candy.

He was happy.

"Dude, did you hear Jk?  I'm going to be a dad. This is insane. " But the dude was still grinning from ear to ear.

I tapped his shoulders.

"Yo Park! Out of all the f****** things I said. That's what you focus on. Damn! You are stupid just like what Lisa said."

I ranted on and on.

" Park Jimin you dips***!  Rose is so scared about this. I mean after what you and Seulgi have been doing. Obviously , the girl wouldn't tell you about her situation. "

He held my shoulders. And faced me.

"What did she see Jk? "

" She saw you and Seulgi making out. The girl almost told you about her condition but then she sees you with that slut. I mean c'mon Jimin! Why'd you f***** hide your relationship with Ro? You betrayed us all. My wife practically threatened to divorce me if I don't fix your shit. " I was fuming mad.

"it's not what you all think. Seulgi was the one who kissed me but I pushed her. I love Ro! I really do Jeon. I mean I wouldn't commit myself to her if I wasn't so sure about this. Yeah, I'm a player but I wouldn't do that to her. I mean after what happened with us, she ran away and ignored me. I tried calling her, texting her and I even went as far as talking with Mr. Manoban but Ro wouldn't even talk to me Jk.  I tried everything. " Clearly he was now losing it as well.

Man, I didn't know the PARK JIMIN could be inlove with our Rosie. It was be unbelievable!

He was now kneeling on the floor and crying like a total loser.